Contract Calls for Implementation of iBASEt’s Digital Manufacturing MES Solution Across Lockheed Martin’s Aeronautics Division
FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif. – April 24, 2019 – iBASEt announced today a contract agreement with aerospace company Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT). The company has chosen iBASEt’s digital manufacturing suite as its next-generation manufacturing execution system (MES) for its Aeronautics division, which designs and manufactures military aircraft.
iBASEt’s MES solution offers better visibility, control, and velocity to aerospace and defense manufacturers like Lockheed Martin. The solution is designed to improve manufacturing spans, quality, and compliance by giving plant managers complete visibility into their product production and offers better efficiency and continuous improvement through data capture and analysis.
“As iBASEt continues to expand in aerospace and defense on a global scale, our contract agreement with Lockheed Martin showcases the company’s commitment to assisting clients in establishing a foundation for their digital manufacturing,” said Naveen Poonian, President of iBASEt. “iBASEt’s MES solution is designed to help Lockheed Martin modernize manufacturing operations to efficiently meet global demand for aircraft production while helping to reduce operational cost.”
About Lockheed Martin Aeronautics
Lockheed Martin’s Aeronautics business area is a leader in the design, development, systems integration, production, and support of advanced military aircraft. Rapid prototyping, simulation-based virtual design, and composite process development are just a few of the many engineering proficiencies that make this company preeminent in the aeronautics industry.
Aeronautics is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, with additional production and operations facilities in Clarksburg, West Virginia; Greenville, South Carolina; Johnstown, Pennsylvania; Marietta, Georgia; Meridian, Mississippi; Palmdale, California; and Pinellas Park, Florida.
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions for complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Digital Manufacturing software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution System and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and Enterprise Quality Management Systems (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. iBASEt’s software is implemented by many leading industrial organizations as part of their enterprise Digital Thread initiatives.
- Digital Transformation Driving IT Spending Rise - May 21, 2019
- iBASEt Integrates with Siemens Teamcenter to Create Fully Integrated Digital Thread, from As-Designed to As-Built - April 30, 2019
- Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Selects iBASEt for Next Generation Manufacturing Execution - April 25, 2019
- iBASEt Recognized by Gartner for Critical Capabilities in Manufacturing Execution Systems - April 19, 2019
- iBASEt Solumina G8 Is Certified as Powered by SAP NetWeaver® - March 19, 2019
- iBASEt (Solumina) Recognized by Gartner Critical Capabilities for Manufacturing Execution Systems - March 14, 2019
- Selecting Manufacturing Systems: How to Get It Right - February 11, 2019
- Fractured MES Market Makes Software Homogenization Impossible - November 29, 2018
- iBASEt Announces 2018 Digital Manufacturing Leadership Award Winners - November 16, 2018
- iBASEt Introduces ‘Cloud-Ready’ Digital Manufacturing Solution - October 18, 2018