This website, iBASEt.com / Solumina.com (the “Site”), is owned and operated by iBASEt. iBASEt may collect personal and non-personal information on the Site. We have created this Privacy Statement in order to describe and explain to users our practices concerning information collected from users of this Site. If you have any questions or concerns in connection with iBASEt’s information collection practice summarized in this Privacy Statement, please send an email, with the subject heading “Privacy Statement Question,” to email@example.com. In the email, please state your questions or concerns.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AND HOW WE USE IT
Our Site is designed to inform interested users about our software solutions, how our solutions benefit their industry, and to collect certain contact information from such users (including but not limited to name, email, address and phone number). The submission of personal information is voluntary. We may use the personal information that users provide us for various purposes including:
- to contact a user about the services available on this Site as well as other products or services that we think may be of interest;
- to send surveys to obtain feedback on our products, our website, or on other aspects of our business that impact a user as a customer;
- to send promotional materials; and to provide our free email newsletter according with specified communications preferences.
We do not disclose or otherwise share information that users provide us on this Site with third parties. We may use a third party service provider to collect, process, store, or otherwise handle information on our behalf.
This Privacy Statement is not intended to govern disclosure or use of information that is saved by a customer on the iBASEt site.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
If we later change our Privacy Statement, we will post a new privacy statement on this Site so our users are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these
website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on iBASEt’s website for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on iBASEt’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by iBASEt at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on iBASEt’s website are provided “as is.” iBASEt makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, iBASEt does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall iBASEt or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on iBASEt’s Internet site, even if iBASEt or a iBASEt authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on iBASEt’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. iBASEt does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. iBASEt may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. iBASEt does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
iBASEt has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by iBASEt of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to iBASEt’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.