FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif., April 18, 2019 — iBASEt today announced that Gartner, Inc., the leading provider of research and analysis on the global information technology industry, has received the second highest scores in both of its applicable Use Cases.
The Critical Capabilities for Manufacturing Execution Systems, February 11, 2019, presented a number of specific findings, including: “Virtual parity exists across core capabilities of manufacturing execution systems (MES) offerings because MES is a mature technology market. Variation and differentiation come from specific focus on manufacturing styles or industries.” According to the report, “Vendors focused on a narrow set of vertical industries tend to have greater specific capability (reflected in higher scores) than vendors with more generic solution offerings.”
iBASEt’s Digital Manufacturing software was ranked in the top third for complex discrete manufacturing use cases, scoring 4.01 out of 5 in the Complex Discrete – Make to Order Use Case and 3.98 out of 5 in the Complex Discrete – Engineer to Order Use Case.
“We’re glad to be recognized in Gartner’s Critical Capabilities for MES report,” said Naveen Poonian, Chief Operating Officer at iBASEt. “We believe the recognition reflects our efforts to provide the best MES for complex discrete manufacturing coupled with integration, compliance, intelligence, and quality management solutions to our customers.”
Gartner, Critical Capabilities for Manufacturing Execution Systems, February 2019
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions for complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Digital Manufacturing software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution System and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and Enterprise Quality Management Systems (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. iBASEt’s software is implemented by many leading industrial organizations as part of their enterprise Digital Thread initiatives.
- iBASEt Appoints Evan Sloss as Head of Business, United Kingdom - September 17, 2019
- iBASEt Recognized in IDC MarketScape Report on Manufacturing Execution System Vendors - July 25, 2019
- Digital Maturity Translates into Market Dominance - June 25, 2019
- iBASEt Collaborates with Amazon Web Services to Launch Manufacturing Platform for Aerospace & Defense Market - June 12, 2019
- Digital Transformation Driving IT Spending Rise - May 21, 2019
- iBASEt Integrates with Siemens Teamcenter to Create Fully Integrated Digital Thread, from As-Designed to As-Built - April 30, 2019
- Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Selects iBASEt for Next Generation Manufacturing Execution - April 25, 2019
- iBASEt Recognized by Gartner for Critical Capabilities in Manufacturing Execution Systems - April 19, 2019
- iBASEt Solumina G8 Is Certified as Powered by SAP NetWeaver® - March 19, 2019
- iBASEt (Solumina) Recognized by Gartner Critical Capabilities for Manufacturing Execution Systems - March 14, 2019