FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif., Oct. 18, 2018 – iBASEt, a leading provider of digital manufacturing, MRO and quality software solutions, today announced that its Digital Manufacturing Suite, including flagship Solumina product, can be deployed and managed in a variety of cloud environments including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud. With a cloud delivery model, customers will leverage native services to quickly create and deploy a variety of applications and manage regular platform updates more efficiently.
Cloud deployment also supports direct manufacturing capabilities enterprise-wide and avoidance of silo processes and systems. This enables manufacturers to have better visibility and control of their manufacturing operations with lower cost of ownership, higher security, better performance management, troubleshooting, automatic product updates and simplified implementation for complex, highly regulated discrete manufacturers.
The company’s newly introduced cloud capabilities, along with variety of native services available in cloud service providers, will help manufacturers establish and maintain a modern manufacturing infrastructure to harness advances in model-based functionality like augmented reality guidance for the workforce, IIoT connectivity for the equipment, new levels of intelligence for decision making, and higher levels of customer and supply chain collaboration. In addition, the cloud provides an abundant library of native services that drive seamless adaption of different technologies.
“Our cloud-ready solution represents the natural evolution of our Digital Manufacturing Suite,” said Sung Kim, Chief Technology Officer of iBASEt. “We look forward to helping our clients migrate to a cloud environment to drive greater efficiency and control over their manufacturing operations and the ‘digital thread,’ connecting operations and sustainment management in a seamless flow of data across the value chain and product lifecycle.”
iBASEt recently partnered with a large aerospace and defense manufacturer on the development of a manufacturing execution system for an innovative new aircraft. This included managing its manufacturing floor to support both the ramp-up from prototype to production and an aggressively increasing production rate. As part of the project, iBASEt supported its plan to deploy new user interfaces for its production database utilizing AWS GovCloud, due to the ease of implementation and simplified procurement, compared to more traditional, on-premises solutions.
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions for complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Digital Manufacturing software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution System and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and Enterprise Quality Management Systems (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. iBASEt’s software is implemented by many leading industrial organizations as part of their enterprise Digital Thread initiatives.
- Digital Maturity Translates into Market Dominance - June 25, 2019
- iBASEt Collaborates with Amazon Web Services to Launch Manufacturing Platform for Aerospace & Defense Market - June 12, 2019
- Digital Transformation Driving IT Spending Rise - May 21, 2019
- iBASEt Integrates with Siemens Teamcenter to Create Fully Integrated Digital Thread, from As-Designed to As-Built - April 30, 2019
- Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Selects iBASEt for Next Generation Manufacturing Execution - April 25, 2019
- iBASEt Recognized by Gartner for Critical Capabilities in Manufacturing Execution Systems - April 19, 2019
- iBASEt Solumina G8 Is Certified as Powered by SAP NetWeaver® - March 19, 2019
- iBASEt (Solumina) Recognized by Gartner Critical Capabilities for Manufacturing Execution Systems - March 14, 2019
- Selecting Manufacturing Systems: How to Get It Right - February 11, 2019
- Fractured MES Market Makes Software Homogenization Impossible - November 29, 2018