Manufacturing Intelligence application provides real-time analytics enables faster decision making and operational responsiveness
FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif. – May 18, 2020 – iBASEt, a leading provider of manufacturing, quality and MRO solutions that enable digital continuity, today announced the general availability of an improved Manufacturing Intelligence application. iBASEt customers upgrading to this enhanced product can increase process efficiency, drive intelligent decision support, and achieve higher quality standards.
In today’s digital environments where data is collected at an accelerating pace, manufacturers are challenged with how to best analyze and act upon this wealth of knowledge. As part of iBASEt’s continued focus on simplifying the complex, the company’s Manufacturing Intelligence application now provides a faster comparison of real-time and historical activity to unlock future performance gains.
As a value-added application in iBASEt’s Digital Operations Suite, Manufacturing Intelligence provides out-of-the-box analytical capabilities with comprehensive reporting, a data warehouse, Extract, Transfer and Load (ETL) scripts, and pre-configured dashboards for manufacturers using iBASEt’s Solumina. Manufacturing Intelligence now provides greater contextual visibility into operations processes to help drive decisions and streamline production, quality, and MRO workflows, improving overall efficiency and quality performance.
“We continue to invest in adding functionality across our product suite. Manufacturing Intelligence now provides more value to our customers with real-time, contextual measurement capabilities and more useful dashboards, ideal for frontline workers, supervisors, and managers,” said John Fishell, Vice President, Product Development at iBASEt. “Manufacturing Intelligence is an ideal complement for customers leveraging the iBASEt Digital Operations Suite and can be provided at a fraction of the cost of an internally built solution.”
Learn more about iBASEt’s Manufacturing Intelligence.
iBASEt is a leading provider of manufacturing, quality and MRO solutions that enable digital continuity across the enterprise. With 30+ years of experience in highly engineered, regulated industries, iBASEt simplifies the complex by empowering customers to gain real-time visibility, take control, and drive velocity across their operations and extended value chain. iBASEt works closely with industry leaders, including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Rolls Royce, Pratt & Whitney, and Patricia Belgian Engine Center. Learn more at ibaset.com
- Patria / Belgium Engine Center to Present Webinar on Journey to Digital MRO Operations - May 20, 2020
- iBASEt Improves Manufacturing Intelligence Application to Accelerate Dynamic Decision Support - May 18, 2020
- 3 Notable Questions From “Why Today is a Great Time to Retire a Legacy MES” Webcast - May 14, 2020
- iBASEt Partners with Proceedix to Integrate Wearable Technology in Digital Production and MRO Work Instructions - May 12, 2020
- 3 Cultural Factors to Consider During a Digital Transformation - May 6, 2020
- iBASEt to Expand Digital Ecosystem Leveraging Amazon Web Services - April 28, 2020
- iBASEt to Present Featured Webinar: Why Today is a Great Time to Retire a Legacy MES - April 27, 2020
- 5 Ways to Measure Success in Digital Transformation - April 7, 2020
- What is Industrial Transformation and How is it Changing Manufacturing? - April 2, 2020
- 5 Steps to Building A High Value Digital Ecosystem for Manufacturing - February 27, 2020