Foothill Ranch, Calif, April 28, 2015 — iBASEt announced today that its user conference, Excelerate 2015, is being held on October 6-8, 2015 at the Newport Beach Marriott in Newport Beach, California.
“The user conference was named Excelerate because “Accelerating Visibility & Control” is what we do best at iBASEt”, said Michel Gadbois, vice president of worldwide sales, “we want our users to excel in getting the most out of their investments in MES, MRO, SQM and EQMS. In addition to our users, we are excited to extend an invitation to non-Solumina users from complex manufacturing industries including aerospace & defense, medical device, nuclear, electronics and industrial.”
This year’s theme “Surfing the Digital Thread” reflects how model based engineering and other technologies are helping us achieve higher levels of visibility, collaboration and communication. The 2015 user conference offers content-driven educational sessions that include discrete industry trends, advances in technology and iBASEt’s complex manufacturing software solution, Solumina.
Register now to receive the early bird special!
Or, visit Excelerate 2015: Surfing the Digital Thread to learn more.
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Solumina software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution System and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and Enterprise Quality Management System (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. Solumina is implemented by industry leaders, including BAE Systems, Airbus Space & Defense, General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, NASA, Northrop Grumman, Textron and United Technologies.
- iBASEt Launches Manufacturing Intelligence Solution for its Digital Manufacturing Suite - August 10, 2018
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Benefits of Dock to Stock (DTS) Programs for Complex Discrete Manufacturers - February 13, 2017
- Why a Quality Management System Isn’t Enough to Satisfy 21 CFR Part 820 and Part 11 - January 3, 2017
- Why Medical Manufacturers Need Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) - December 15, 2016
- Does Your MES Support Effective Product Genealogy for Medical Device Manufacturing? - October 6, 2016
- Achieve Cradle-to-Grave Bi-Directional Traceability with Best-of-Breed MOM - July 15, 2016
- A Better Approach to Maintaining Device History Records for FDA Compliance - March 1, 2016
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016