Manufacturing Intelligence application provides real-time analytics enables faster decision making and operational responsiveness
FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif. – May 18, 2020 – iBASEt, a leading provider of manufacturing, quality and MRO solutions that enable digital continuity, today announced the general availability of an improved Manufacturing Intelligence application. iBASEt customers upgrading to this enhanced product can increase process efficiency, drive intelligent decision support, and achieve higher quality standards.
In today’s digital environments where data is collected at an accelerating pace, manufacturers are challenged with how to best analyze and act upon this wealth of knowledge. As part of iBASEt’s continued focus on simplifying the complex, the company’s Manufacturing Intelligence application now provides a faster comparison of real-time and historical activity to unlock future performance gains.
As a value-added application in iBASEt’s Digital Operations Suite, Manufacturing Intelligence provides out-of-the-box analytical capabilities with comprehensive reporting, a data warehouse, Extract, Transfer and Load (ETL) scripts, and pre-configured dashboards for manufacturers using iBASEt’s Solumina. Manufacturing Intelligence now provides greater contextual visibility into operations processes to help drive decisions and streamline production, quality, and MRO workflows, improving overall efficiency and quality performance.
“We continue to invest in adding functionality across our product suite. Manufacturing Intelligence now provides more value to our customers with real-time, contextual measurement capabilities and more useful dashboards, ideal for frontline workers, supervisors, and managers,” said John Fishell, Vice President, Product Development at iBASEt. “Manufacturing Intelligence is an ideal complement for customers leveraging the iBASEt Digital Operations Suite and can be provided at a fraction of the cost of an internally built solution.”
Learn more about iBASEt’s Manufacturing Intelligence.
iBASEt is a leading provider of manufacturing, quality and MRO solutions that enable digital continuity across the enterprise. With 30+ years of experience in highly engineered, regulated industries, iBASEt simplifies the complex by empowering customers to gain real-time visibility, take control, and drive velocity across their operations and extended value chain. iBASEt works closely with industry leaders, including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Rolls Royce, Pratt & Whitney, and Patria Belgium Engine Center. Learn more at ibaset.com
- iBASEt Named a Visionary in 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Manufacturing Execution Systems - April 5, 2021
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: How a Digital Thread is Critical for Industry 4.0 Success - March 25, 2021
- iBASEt Hosts 5th Webinar Presented by the MOM Institute: Pick the Right Metrics for MES Success - February 25, 2021
- Understand the Opportunity Cost (Risk) of Deferring an MES Software Upgrade - February 24, 2021
- iBASEt Appoints Chief Customer Officer and Chief Financial Officer as Demand for Digital Transformation Accelerates - February 17, 2021
- Q&A on The Importance of Software Acceptance Testing Webinar - February 16, 2021
- iBASEt Launches eLearning University - February 4, 2021
- Easing Change Management in Manufacturing - February 2, 2021
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: The Importance of End User Acceptance - January 21, 2021
- Q&A from “Picking the Right MES” Webinar - December 22, 2020