Foothill Ranch, Calif., January 12, 2016 – iBASEt, the creators of the Solumina software suite, a fully integrated manufacturing process planning, execution and enterprise quality management system, announced today the company will exhibit at AeroDef Manufacturing with Composites Manufacturing Conference (booth #513) on February 9-10, 2016 at the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, California.
“For aerospace and defense manufacturers to stay competitive in the 21st century, the urgency of enabling the digital thread, incorporating new processes, consolidating disparate systems and technologies are critical to their continued growth and scalability,” said Vic Sial, President, iBASEt. “We have worked closely with our CAD/PLM partners and Solumina G8 closes the loop between engineering and the production shop floor.”
Solumina is built specifically to handle the complex requirements in Aerospace and Defense manufacturing and complete the digital thread from engineering design into manufacturing processes. Managing product configurations and change management across the entire value chain and product lifecycle is where iBASEt delivers exceptional value to complex manufacturers. These capabilities allow companies to efficiently meet and exceed regulatory compliance, time-to-market, and quality requirements. We specialize in breaking down barriers that hold manufacturers back from obtaining their goals.
To learn more about how your organization can better connect engineering and manufacturing processes, reduce the costs of compliance, time-to-market, and increase your manufacturing competitiveness, stop by booth #513. For a more in-depth look at the Solumina software suite set up a one-on-one introduction with iBASEt to learn more about the value in implementing Solumina and giving your organization the control and visibility of your manufacturing processes.
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Solumina software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution System and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO)and Enterprise Quality Management System (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. Solumina is implemented by industry leaders, including BAE Systems, Airbus Space & Defense, General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, NASA, Northrop Grumman, Textron and United Technologies.
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Benefits of Dock to Stock (DTS) Programs for Complex Discrete Manufacturers - February 13, 2017
- Why a Quality Management System Isn’t Enough to Satisfy 21 CFR Part 820 and Part 11 - January 3, 2017
- Why Medical Manufacturers Need Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) - December 15, 2016
- Does Your MES Support Effective Product Genealogy for Medical Device Manufacturing? - October 6, 2016
- Achieve Cradle-to-Grave Bi-Directional Traceability with Best-of-Breed MOM - July 15, 2016
- A Better Approach to Maintaining Device History Records - March 1, 2016
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016
- New Acronyms from the FDA: UDI and GUDID - January 28, 2016