iBASEt is proud to congratulate our partner, Cirrus Aircraft, for winning the 2017 Manufacturing Leadership Award from Enterprise Technology Leadership by Frost & Sullivan.
iBASEt helped Cirrus Aircraft manage the transition from component to systematic configuration management. This included streamlining inspection and conformity processes, maintaining safety for test pilots, consolidating as-built and as-tested records, and expediting production approval.
With iBASEt’s Solumina, Cirrus Aircraft streamlined the reconciliation process and the ability to successfully scale the Vision SF50 program. As a result, Cirrus Aircraft was successful in becoming more efficient in their ability to compile and analyze key data for conformity, which has been a large manual effort in the past.
In this process, Cirrus Aircraft had success in delivering and realizing greater value with improvements in the below areas:
- Reduced paper
- Improved quality stops
- Quality built in to reduce errors
- Handle thousands of work orders- scale production- full visibility
- Ability to set up many process plans
According to Frost & Sullivan: “Winners of the 2017 ML Awards have proven vision and innovation are alive and well in the manufacturing industry. By embracing the technology-driven transformation that we call Manufacturing 4.0, innovating new business models, and leveraging engaged work forces, these leaders are laying the groundwork for a new era of greater productivity in manufacturing.”
ML Awards winners and their partners will be honored on June 14, 2017, at a Gala Celebration that concludes the 13th annual Manufacturing Leadership Summit in Huntington Beach, California.
In addition to Cirrus Aircraft being recognized, iBASEt is also being recognized for the partnership and our help in facilitating the successful nomination and playing a significant role in enabling this award-winning project.
Read more about our Cirrus Aircraft Case Study.
- iBASEt Announces 2018 Digital Manufacturing Leadership Award Winners - November 16, 2018
- iBASEt Introduces ‘Cloud-Ready’ Digital Manufacturing Solution - October 18, 2018
- iBASEt’s Ladeira Poonian Honored as Outstanding Private Technology Company CEO - October 1, 2018
- iBASEt Appoints Scott Baril as Vice President of Professional Services - September 12, 2018
- Leaders in Complex Manufacturing Converge at iBASEt ‘Excelerate’ Business Conference - August 23, 2018
- iBASEt Establishes European Headquarters in France - July 2, 2018
- How to Align IT and OT to Realize Digital Business Results - June 18, 2018
- Industry-Specific MES is the Solution to Customization Headaches - May 29, 2018
- What is Digital Manufacturing? - March 6, 2018
- iBASEt Launches Digital Manufacturing Suite Providing the Foundation of Digital Transformation for Discrete Manufacturers - February 20, 2018