#1: Fundamentals of a Model-Based Enterprise and Your Product Lifecycle
#2: Continuity from Engineering to Shopfloor and Back
#3: Operationalize 3D Modeling in Production Today
Live Date: December 6th
#4: MBE in Action: Complex Discrete Manufacturing Experts Panel
Live date: January 17, 2024
—Webinar #1: Fundamentals of a Model-Based Enterprise and Your Product Lifecycle
To achieve the promise of a model-based enterprise, a manufacturer must first develop digital continuity by connecting systems, methodologies and information across each phase of the product lifecycle.
In this webinar, we will:
- Define the model-based enterprise
- Learn about product lifecycle execution – unique from product lifecycle management
- Outline each phase of the product lifecycle and discuss how information flows from phase to phase
- Discuss the value of closed-looped mapping for complete as-designed, as-built and as-maintained feedback
- Explore what learnings the design team can build upon throughout the product lifecycle
—Webinar #2: Continuity from Engineering to Shop Floor and Back
Michel Gadbois, iBase-t, Jonathan Scott, Razorleaf and Julie Fraser, Tech-Clarity will explore the critical factors that drive MBE success, address its challenges, and provide insights into achieving continuity between engineering and the shop floor.
In this webinar, we will:
- Learn the fundamentals of MBE and why it’s vital for your organization’s growth.
- Gain valuable insights from the latest Tech-Clarity MBE research.
- Discover the obstacles that may hinder your organization’s MBE journey and how to overcome them.
- Explore real-world examples and case studies.
- Get expert guidance on achieving engineering-to-manufacturing model continuity.
—Webinar #3: Operationalize 3D Modeling in Production Today
Becoming a model-based enterprise is a journey; it’s not going to be accomplished in a single program. We recommend breaking down the journey into smaller, manageable chunks that you can execute on a program-by-program basis.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- The MBE adoption index from the manufacturing perspective
- The four steps you can take now to move along the MBE journey
- What acknowledgements to consider from a management standpoint, so you can make the business case to find money to fund your next transformation
- iBase-t’s collaborative 3D digital model and design tools that can be used in virtually any CAD format
- An MBE vision for the future
—Webinar #4: MBE in Action: Complex Discrete Manufacturing Experts Panel
Our esteemed panel will include Ron Squires who leads digital transformation for the Strategic Space Systems Division of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, in addition to Jeff Gleeson, Former Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Sr. Manager, Julie Fraser of the independent research firm Tech-Clarity and Michel Gadbois, Sr. Vice President & Chief Enterprise Architect of iBase-t.