WHAT: This iBASEt sponsored webcast will look at how the Request for Proposal (RFP) process must adapt, given that legacy MES and Quality applications have become monolithic dinosaurs. Next-generation agile solutions offer more robust capabilities powered by new technologies. Those seeking to take advantage of these new offerings – including retiring “homegrown” systems and paper-based processes – should attend to better understand the opportunity cost of missing out on this next level of innovation in manufacturing.
WHO: Jan Snoeij, President and Sr. Business Consultant at the MOM Institute, will share his recommendations on how to best plan a new MES RFP evaluation process to ask the right questions. Identifying the best, modern MES begins with the RFP process in order to best align current and future needs. Jan brings over 35 years of experience in advising and supporting the improvement of operational processes at industrial enterprises.
WHERE: Register here: https://info.ibaset.com/webinar-rethink-rfp-process-for-mes.
WHEN: See it on Wednesday, July 22 from 8:00 am – 8:30 am PDT.
iBASEt is a leading provider of manufacturing, quality and MRO solutions that enable digital continuity across the enterprise. With 30+ years of experience in highly engineered, regulated industries, iBASEt simplifies the complex by empowering customers to gain real-time visibility, take control, and drive velocity across their operations and extended value chain. iBASEt works closely with industry leaders, including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Rolls Royce, Pratt & Whitney, and Patria Belgium Engine Center. Learn more at ibaset.com
- iBASEt Delivers Medical Device Manufacturing Solution to Simplify the Complex at D&K Engineering - July 30, 2020
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: Time to Rethink the RFP Process for MES - July 16, 2020
- Q&A from Webinar on PBEC’s Digital MRO Transformation - July 9, 2020
- 3 Ways to Add Flexibility to Manufacturing Operations - June 24, 2020
- What is IT/OT Convergence – and Why You Should Care - June 11, 2020
- iBASEt Named Top Performer in Quality Management Software - May 28, 2020
- Patria / Belgium Engine Center to Present Webinar on Journey to Digital MRO Operations - May 20, 2020
- iBASEt Improves Manufacturing Intelligence Application to Accelerate Dynamic Decision Support - May 18, 2020
- 3 Notable Questions From “Why Today is a Great Time to Retire a Legacy MES” Webcast - May 14, 2020
- iBASEt Partners with Proceedix to Integrate Wearable Technology in Digital Production and MRO Work Instructions - May 12, 2020