FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif – September 20, 2016 – – iBASEt announced today the expansion of its operations in India with the opening of new office space in Ahmedabad, India to satisfy the growing global demand for the company’s manufacturing, quality and MRO software solutions. The new location will expand iBASEt’s footprint in the global market and support further investment in software product development while providing current employees with more growth possibilities. The India location also helps ensure iBASEt will be able to provide improved support to its international customers requiring follow-the-sun support levels.
“With our presence in India expanding over the last few years, we felt it was time our office environment matched the growth of our employees,” said Vic Sial, President at iBASEt. “Our new location and enhanced operational efficiencies will help us continue to grow and evolve to keep pace with our customer’s needs.”
Located in one of the largest corporate parks in the Central Business District of S.G. Road, Ahmedabad the new facility provides the proper amenities needed for a productive work environment. The new floor plan provides greater efficiency in how iBASEt’s India office communicates not only within their own facility, but with their European and North American counterparts.
Headquartered in Foothill Ranch, California in the U.S., iBASEt provides proven, out-of-the-box solutions that simplify complex manufacturing. The company’s European operations are based out of offices in Toulouse, France.
For information on current career openings within iBASEt’s India office contact [email protected]
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Solumina software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution Systems and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO)and Enterprise Quality Management Systems (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. Solumina is implemented by many industry leaders in the Aerospace and Defense sector, including agencies of the U.S. Government.
- Virgin Orbit Honored in the 2018 Manufacturing Leadership Awards - June 14, 2018
- iBASEt Appoints Philippe Boissat as Managing Director, EMEA - May 1, 2018
- Virgin Orbit Takes Off With MES - March 12, 2018
- iBASEt to Exhibit and Present at AeroDef Manufacturing 2018 - March 8, 2018
- iBASEt Listed as a Notable Vendor in Gartner’s “Aerospace & Defense Context: ‘Magic Quadrant for Manufacturing Execution Systems'” - January 26, 2018
- Civil Nuclear Energy: Challenges and Opportunities - January 4, 2018
- iBASEt Appoints Industry Veteran to Lead Global Sales Strategy - December 6, 2017
- iBASEt CEO Honored as a Bronze Winner in Stevie Awards for Women in Business - November 30, 2017
- Software Advice Names iBASEt a Master in the FrontRunners Quadrant for Manufacturing Software - November 22, 2017
- State of the Digital Thread 2017 - November 2, 2017