Foothill Ranch, Calif, March 18, 2015 — Gfi Business Transformation (BT), the Management Consulting Structure of Gfi Informatique Group and iBASEt, a leading provider of software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, signed a partnership agreement today, uniting to deliver world-class Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), MRO and Supplier Quality Assurance (SQA) solutions. The agreement aims to support companies in the sustainable improvement of their manufacturing, quality and MRO performance and competitiveness. The application of this partnership encompasses Western Europe and particularly France.
Gfi Business Transformation is a Management Consulting organization whose main line of development is focused on improving the performance of large, enterprise-class industrial accounts.
“Present on the Aerospace & Defense market for over 10 years with many missions carried out around the issues of cycle time reduction of supply and production, our organization has elected to implement a strategic partnership with iBASEt. This alliance will effectively meet the challenges of our clients in the areas of Manufacturing, MRO and Quality,” said Yann Begue Director of the Consulting Branch of Gfi Group.
iBASEt’s flagship product, Solumina, is a software solution that simplifies the manufacturing of complex products. Solumina enables real-time tracking and synchronization of manufacturing processes to improve quality, production execution, traceability and compliance. Industries using Solumina obtain better visibility and improved performance in production while ensuring consistent quality.
“The partnership with Gfi further extends iBASEt’s customer support capabilities in Europe,” said Conrad Leiva, Vice President Alliances at iBASEt. “We are not looking for hundreds of partners, we are looking for a few high quality strategic relationships. Gfi’s experience and longtime service with aerospace manufacturing companies is a natural fit for implementing iBASEt’s Manufacturing Operations Management software.”
Gfi and iBASEt invite their customers to a joint presentation of their capabilities and will describe the business challenges they address. This presentation will take place on April 28, 2015 in Toulouse and in Paris on May 5, 2015.
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Solumina software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution System and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and Enterprise Quality Management System (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. Solumina is implemented by industry leaders, including BAE Systems, Airbus Space & Defense, General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, NASA, Northrop Grumman, Textron and United Technologies.
About Gfi Business Transformation
Gfi Business Transformation is a Management Consulting structure whose purpose is to support companies in their transformation project. It aims to sustainably improve the performance and competitiveness of its customers. The success of the missions carried out is built on a strong industrial culture, operational view of projects and a strong focus on achieving concrete, measurable results. Major customers include Airbus, Defence & Space Airbus, Thales, Thales Alenia Space, DCNS.
For more information: www.gfi.fr/business-transformation/
- iBASEt Launches Manufacturing Intelligence Solution for its Digital Manufacturing Suite - August 10, 2018
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Benefits of Dock to Stock (DTS) Programs for Complex Discrete Manufacturers - February 13, 2017
- Why a Quality Management System Isn’t Enough to Satisfy 21 CFR Part 820 and Part 11 - January 3, 2017
- Why Medical Manufacturers Need Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) - December 15, 2016
- Does Your MES Support Effective Product Genealogy for Medical Device Manufacturing? - October 6, 2016
- Achieve Cradle-to-Grave Bi-Directional Traceability with Best-of-Breed MOM - July 15, 2016
- A Better Approach to Maintaining Device History Records - March 1, 2016
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016