Web-enablement provides agile implementation to reduce resources and cost while speeding time-to-value
AWS is a strategic Cloud partner for Cloud-based Manufacturing Execution System
An aggressive subscription pricing model aims to lower upfront and total cost of ownership
FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif. – Dec. 9, 2020 – iBASEt, a leading provider of manufacturing, quality, and MRO solutions, today announced Solumina for Midsize Enterprise manufacturers (Solumina MSE). Solumina MSE provides a path for midsize organizations to accelerate their digital transformation journey by simplifying this complex yet critical business initiative. By partnering with AWS, this new solution allows midsize enterprises to optimize production, create new business opportunities, and improve operational efficiency across the value chain, instead of focusing on the infrastructure and resources to make it happen.
Available in a Cloud-native configuration with open APIs, Solumina MSE empowers midsized organizations with limited IT staff to simplify their operations ecosystem. Solumina MSE removes the complexity of legacy systems integration to further accelerate the time-to-value of digital transformation.
According to Gartner, “Midsize enterprises find that new technologies required for digital business transformation and digital optimization are difficult to integrate into their legacy ecosystems because APIs and modern integration tools are often unavailable.” *
Midsize enterprises must also deal with complex production processes and significant engineering change requirements. Solumina MSE, powered by Solumina iSeries, provides a simplified, role-based user experience that makes it much easier to use, learn, and realize value from when compared to the competition.
“By delivering Cloud-native manufacturing execution to the shop floor, with a subscription pricing model and minimal configuration requirements, we are extending access to the knowledge and experience of the iBASEt team, along with the great benefits of Solumina iSeries, across the entire manufacturing value chain,” said Naveen Poonian, CEO and President at iBASEt.
Solumina MSE is the culmination of a new strategic initiative being implemented by iBASEt to expand its total addressable market while easing the ways Solumina iSeries can be purchased and implemented. Solumina iSeries, announced October 6, 2020, is the company’s Cloud-native, microservices architected digital platform for operations management.
The pricing model for Solumina MSE is based on a monthly, per-user rate. As a Cloud-based offering, customers can choose to have some or all of their solutions hosted on the AWS Cloud. Integration to existing enterprise PLM, ERP, and other applications are available by using open APIs, configured with the optional Solumina Software Development Kit (SDK).
* Gartner, “How Midsize Enterprises Optimize by Simplifying Their Application Landscape”, Alexander Buschek, November 20, 2020.
iBASEt is a leading provider of manufacturing, quality and MRO solutions that enable digital continuity across the enterprise. With 30+ years of experience in highly engineered, regulated industries, iBASEt simplifies the complex by empowering customers to gain real-time visibility, take control, and drive velocity across operations. The iSeries, powered by Solumina, has a cloud-native microservices architecture with open APIs that extends a digital ecosystem to drive innovation, simplify hardware and software systems integration, and deploy advanced technologies. iBASEt works closely with many industry leaders, including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Rolls Royce, Pratt & Whitney, and Textron. Learn more at iBASEt.com
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: The Importance of End User Acceptance - January 21, 2021
- Q&A from “Picking the Right MES” Webinar - December 22, 2020
- iBASEt Announces Cloud-native Midsize Enterprise Solution for Manufacturing - December 9, 2020
- A Digital Master Performs Better Financially – Here’s Why - December 8, 2020
- iBASEt to Present at American A&D Summit 2020 - December 2, 2020
- IDC Research Confirms Value of Microservices Architecture - November 16, 2020
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: Picking the Right MES - November 9, 2020
- Q&A from IT/OT Convergence Webinar - November 2, 2020
- iBASEt Launches Solumina iSeries at Excelerate Innovation 2020 - October 6, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Better Manage Operations Data Across IT Systems - September 23, 2020