FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif – May 3, 2017 – iBASEt, a leading provider of manufacturing, MRO and quality software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, announced that it will present at the Space Tech Expo on May 23-25, 2017 in Pasadena, CA.
Who: Michel Gadbois, Vice President of Worldwide Sales, will focus on “Capturing more Contracts in the Space Industry by Leveraging the Digital Thread.”
What: The Digital Thread is no longer a ‘pie-in-the-sky’ idea. In this presentation, Michel goes beyond a textbook approach to how enterprises can enable a Digital Thread by providing a real-world example of how contractors can leverage the closed-loop digital thread data across the value chain to meet and exceed new Program requirements set by the Air Force, NASA and other funding agencies.
Key points to be addressed include:
- Understanding How Design, Process, As-Built and Supply-Chain data can be merged and reconciled to compete in highly competitive Capture initiatives.
- Creating a roadmap of steps to tackle towards a full Digital Thread adoption
- Facilitating regulatory compliance and DCMA integration with better visibility and control of manufacturing operations
When: 4.30 PM – 4.50 PM, Tuesday May 23, 2017
Where: Pasadena Convention Center; 300 East Green Street, Pasadena, CA
For more information, the conference program can be viewed on the event website: http://www.spacetechexpo.com/visit/free-sessions-agenda
BASEt is a leading provider of software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Solumina software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution Systems and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO)and Enterprise Quality Management Systems (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. Solumina is implemented by many industry leaders in the Aerospace and Defense sector, including agencies of the U.S. Government. For more information, visit www.iBASEt.com.
- iBASEt Showcases the Digital Thread for Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul at PTC’s LiveWorx - May 11, 2017
- Women in Complex Manufacturing: Overcoming the Talent Shortage - May 11, 2017
- iBASEt Showcases the Digital Thread for the Space Industry at Space Tech Expo - May 3, 2017
- iBASEt Leads Smart Manufacturing Discussion at 2017 Manufacturing & Technology Conference - April 25, 2017
- iBASEt Announces 2017 Digital Enterprise Leadership Award Winners for Manufacturing Excellence - April 12, 2017
- Smart Manufacturing Continues to Soar at AeroDef 2017 - April 5, 2017
- iBASEt to Feature Manufacturing Intelligence Product and Lead Smart Manufacturing Discussion at AeroDef - February 28, 2017
- iBASEt Brings Leading Manufacturers Together at ‘Excelerate’ User Conference - January 31, 2017
- Manufacturing Technology Survey Pinpoints Improvement in 2017 and Beyond - December 7, 2016
- Industry Luminary Conrad Leiva Invited to Speak at Deltek Insight 2016 - November 16, 2016