FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif – iBASEt announced today that Textron Systems Unmanned Systems, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) business will implement iBASEt’s Solumina software as their Manufacturing Execution System (MES) and Supplier Quality Assurance (SQA) solution. Textron Systems plans to implement Solumina at its Unmanned Systems plant in Hunt Valley, Maryland.
“We selected iBASEt because of their experience in managing the complex processes involved in manufacturing highly engineered products,” says Todd Kackley, Vice President and Chief Information Officer at Textron Systems. “We carefully evaluated our options and determined that Solumina’s total cost of ownership, out of the box capabilities and rapid deployment can accelerate our return on investment.”
Solumina will automate the management of Bills of Materials (BOM) and Engineering Change Orders (ECO), as well as provide real-time visibility of production and quality processes on the shop floor.
“We recognize the trust Textron Systems has placed in not just iBASEt’s software, but also in our team of manufacturing experts,” says Vic Sial, President at iBASEt. “We’re happy to add Textron Systems Unmanned Systems as a customer.”
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Solumina software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution Systems and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO)and Enterprise Quality Management Systems (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. Solumina is implemented by many industry leaders in the Aerospace and Defense sector, including agencies of the U.S. Government.
- iBASEt Listed as a Notable Vendor in Gartner’s “Aerospace & Defense Context: ‘Magic Quadrant for Manufacturing Execution Systems'” - January 26, 2018
- Civil Nuclear Energy: Challenges and Opportunities - January 4, 2018
- iBASEt Appoints Industry Veteran to Lead Global Sales Strategy - December 6, 2017
- iBASEt CEO Honored as a Bronze Winner in Stevie Awards for Women in Business - November 30, 2017
- Software Advice Names iBASEt a Master in the FrontRunners Quadrant for Manufacturing Software - November 22, 2017
- State of the Digital Thread 2017 - November 2, 2017
- iBASEt to Present at Impact Manufacturing Summit - September 27, 2017
- Benchmarking the Digital Thread - September 27, 2017
- iBASEt Announces Executive Promotions, Accelerates Focus on Global Expansion and Market Leadership - September 5, 2017
- iBASEt and Cogiscan Partner to Create Automated Electronics Assembly Solution for Complex Manufacturing - July 19, 2017