FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif – iBASEt announced today that Textron Systems Unmanned Systems, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) business will implement iBASEt’s Solumina software as their Manufacturing Execution System (MES) and Supplier Quality Assurance (SQA) solution. Textron Systems plans to implement Solumina at its Unmanned Systems plant in Hunt Valley, Maryland.
“We selected iBASEt because of their experience in managing the complex processes involved in manufacturing highly engineered products,” says Todd Kackley, Vice President and Chief Information Officer at Textron Systems. “We carefully evaluated our options and determined that Solumina’s total cost of ownership, out of the box capabilities and rapid deployment can accelerate our return on investment.”
Solumina will automate the management of Bills of Materials (BOM) and Engineering Change Orders (ECO), as well as provide real-time visibility of production and quality processes on the shop floor.
“We recognize the trust Textron Systems has placed in not just iBASEt’s software, but also in our team of manufacturing experts,” says Vic Sial, President at iBASEt. “We’re happy to add Textron Systems Unmanned Systems as a customer.”
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Solumina software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution Systems and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO)and Enterprise Quality Management Systems (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. Solumina is implemented by many industry leaders in the Aerospace and Defense sector, including agencies of the U.S. Government.
- iBASEt and Cogiscan Partner to Create Automated Electronics Assembly Solution for Complex Manufacturing - July 19, 2017
- iBASEt Showcases the Digital Thread for Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul at PTC’s LiveWorx - May 11, 2017
- Women in Complex Manufacturing: Overcoming the Talent Shortage - May 11, 2017
- iBASEt Showcases the Digital Thread for the Space Industry at Space Tech Expo - May 3, 2017
- iBASEt Leads Smart Manufacturing Discussion at 2017 Manufacturing & Technology Conference - April 25, 2017
- iBASEt Announces 2017 Digital Enterprise Leadership Award Winners for Manufacturing Excellence - April 12, 2017
- Smart Manufacturing Continues to Soar at AeroDef 2017 - April 5, 2017
- iBASEt to Feature Manufacturing Intelligence Product and Lead Smart Manufacturing Discussion at AeroDef - February 28, 2017
- iBASEt Brings Leading Manufacturers Together at ‘Excelerate’ User Conference - January 31, 2017
- Manufacturing Technology Survey Pinpoints Improvement in 2017 and Beyond - December 7, 2016