FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif – May 11, 2017 – iBASEt, a leading provider of manufacturing, MRO and quality software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, announced today that Conrad Leiva, VP – Product Strategy and Alliances, will present at PTC’s LiveWorx, May 22-25 in Boston, MA.
“Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) operations are facing a rapidly changing highly competitive environment. In the past, MRO shops could pass the cost of inefficiencies as a cost of doing business to the customer, but in the face of higher competitive pressures, MRO shops must look to modernizing practices and leveraging digital technologies to take operations to new levels of productivity,” stated Conrad. “We are excited to showcase at PTC Liveworx how integrated PTC and iBASEt software solutions can help MRO shops achieve new levels of efficiency.”
Who: Conrad Levia, VP – Product Strategy and Alliances presentation, will discuss how the digital thread is leveraging integrated PTC and iBASEt software to address connectivity issues in eight areas of interest: customers, specifications, workforce, equipment, parts, processes, suppliers, and records. This includes Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) operations, which includes Requirements Management, Parts Management, Task Management, and Over & Above Scope Management.
What: At the conference, Conrad will present specific examples on addressing connectivity issues in the digital thread for MRO. This includes how to integrate for seamless requirements management, parts management, and how to deliver 3D illustrated work instructions for the mechanic, with or without augmented reality, and displayed via tablets or smart glasses for hands-free computer interaction.
When: Wednesday, May 24 at 12:45 PM
Where: Xtropolis Theater 3
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Solumina software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution Systems and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO)and Enterprise Quality Management Systems (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. Solumina is implemented by many industry leaders in the Aerospace and Defense sector, including agencies of the U.S. Government. For more information, visit www.iBASEt.com.
- iBASEt Listed as a Notable Vendor in Gartner’s “Aerospace & Defense Context: ‘Magic Quadrant for Manufacturing Execution Systems'” - January 26, 2018
- Civil Nuclear Energy: Challenges and Opportunities - January 4, 2018
- iBASEt Appoints Industry Veteran to Lead Global Sales Strategy - December 6, 2017
- iBASEt CEO Honored as a Bronze Winner in Stevie Awards for Women in Business - November 30, 2017
- Software Advice Names iBASEt a Master in the FrontRunners Quadrant for Manufacturing Software - November 22, 2017
- State of the Digital Thread 2017 - November 2, 2017
- iBASEt to Present at Impact Manufacturing Summit - September 27, 2017
- Benchmarking the Digital Thread - September 27, 2017
- iBASEt Announces Executive Promotions, Accelerates Focus on Global Expansion and Market Leadership - September 5, 2017
- iBASEt and Cogiscan Partner to Create Automated Electronics Assembly Solution for Complex Manufacturing - July 19, 2017