FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif., April 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — iBASEt, a leading provider of manufacturing, MRO and quality software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, announced today this year’s recipients of its Digital Enterprise Leadership Awards, presented at the company’s bi-annual user conference, Excelerate, in Dana Point, CA, on March 28, 2017.
The Digital Enterprise Leadership Awards honor manufacturing enterprises who are leveraging iBASEt’s Solumina solutions to shape the future of complex manufacturing. iBASEt recognizes leading manufacturers and MRO providers who are using Solumina-based solutions for transformational breakthroughs.
“We are honored to recognize this group of distinguished manufacturing leaders for their continued excellence in complex manufacturing,” said Michel Gadbois, Vice President of Worldwide Sales of iBASEt. “We are truly inspired and impressed by this year’s award winners for their continued dedication to establishing an innovative manufacturing infrastructure that drives operational excellence and supports company growth.”
Digital Enterprise Leadership Award Winners:
Best Implementation of Solumina Quality Management
In the aerospace industry, change is not easily accepted, but BAE did not want to settle for “good enough.” BAE consistently focuses on providing their shop floor users with a more productive and reliable way to perform their work and manage communication. The company’s methodical attention to detail ensured the implementation was a success.
United Technologies Corporation
Broadest Adoption of Solumina
UTAS, a United Technologies Company, has diverse applications across all of their plants, where they have pioneered the closed loop integration of torque tools, fiber winders, and much more. The company is aggressively rolling out new techniques and tools, including Solumina, to assist their shop floor users.
Textron Systems Unmanned Systems
Outstanding New G8 Implementation
Openness to process change, adopting best practices and dedication to using Solumina out-of-the-box provided Textron the ability to implement quickly and within budget. Textron never lost focus on what matters – marrying traceability, quality, productivity and design compliance.
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics, Pinellas Park
Outstanding Out-of-The-Box Implementation
On the first day of their Solumina deployment, Pinellas Park released planning, built components on the shop floor and shipped product on the same day. Lockheed bucked the trend of large aerospace companies and deployed a broad shop floor productivity tool quickly and without customizations.
Northrop Grumman Corporation
Outstanding Solumina G8 Upgrade
Any system upgrade can be challenging, especially when upgrading from a customized version – yet this plant persevered. Northrop eliminated a number of Solumina G5 customizations and completed an upgrade to G8 in record time. The company performed much of the upgrade on their own and plans to continue to use out-of-the-box capabilities to build their digital thread infrastructure.
- 2017 Highlights Video: http://info.ibaset.com/excelerate-recap
- Conference Website: http://excelerate.ibaset.com/
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Solumina software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution Systems and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO)and Enterprise Quality Management Systems (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. Solumina is implemented by many industry leaders in the Aerospace and Defense sector, including agencies of the U.S. Government. For more information, visit www.iBASEt.com.
- iBASEt Announces Executive Promotions, Accelerates Focus on Global Expansion and Market Leadership - September 5, 2017
- iBASEt and Cogiscan Partner to Create Automated Electronics Assembly Solution for Complex Manufacturing - July 19, 2017
- iBASEt Showcases the Digital Thread for Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul at PTC’s LiveWorx - May 11, 2017
- Women in Complex Manufacturing: Overcoming the Talent Shortage - May 11, 2017
- iBASEt Showcases the Digital Thread for the Space Industry at Space Tech Expo - May 3, 2017
- iBASEt Leads Smart Manufacturing Discussion at 2017 Manufacturing & Technology Conference - April 25, 2017
- iBASEt Announces 2017 Digital Enterprise Leadership Award Winners for Manufacturing Excellence - April 12, 2017
- Smart Manufacturing Continues to Soar at AeroDef 2017 - April 5, 2017
- iBASEt to Feature Manufacturing Intelligence Product and Lead Smart Manufacturing Discussion at AeroDef - February 28, 2017
- iBASEt Brings Leading Manufacturers Together at ‘Excelerate’ User Conference - January 31, 2017