The top ten defense companies according to Defense News’ 2015 ranking of the Top 100 defense companies of 2015 include Lockheed Martin, Boeing, BAE Systems, Raytheon, General Dynamics, Northrup Grumman, Airbus Group, United Technologies, Finmeccanica and L-3 Communications. Combined, these top ten companies generated 34% of all defense-related revenues in 2015. Of the top 10 firms, only United Technologies reported higher defense revenues with $13.02B, a 9.5% increase from 2014. The rankings can be found here.
- The ten defense companies of 2015 are Lockheed Martin ($40.1B), Boeing ($29B), BAE Systems ($25.4B), Raytheon ($22.2B), General Dynamics ($18.5B), Northrop Grumman ($18.4B), Airbus Group ($14.6B), United Technologies ($13B), Finmeccanica ($10.5B) and L-3 Communications ($9.8B).
- The fastest growing aerospace companies when measured on % defense revenue change from 2013 to 2014 are AECOM, 158.80%; Kawasaki Heavy Industries, 90.00%; Engility, 80.90%; Tactical Missile, 48.60%; Embraer, 32.50%; Nexter, 29.20%; PAE, 27.10%; United Engine-Building, 25.60%; LIG Nex, 22.30%; IHI, 20.70%; NEC,19.40%; and Accenture, 19.30%.
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016
- iBASEt Discusses Digital Thread to Manufacturing at AeroDef 2016 - January 19, 2016
- 10 Technologies Driving the Future of Manufacturing - December 15, 2015
- The Top 100 Defense Companies of 2015 - December 14, 2015
- Analytics, Big Data and Sensor Integration Are the Future According to Internet of Things App Developers - December 6, 2015
- The 50 Most Innovative Companies of 2015 Are Defining The Future of Manufacturing - December 3, 2015
- 7 Key Take-Aways And Predictions From IDG’s 2015 Enterprise Cloud Computing Survey - November 30, 2015
- 10 Predictions for Manufacturing Execution Systems and Manufacturing Intelligence In 2016 - November 24, 2015
- 5 Key Take-Aways From KPMG’s 2015 Global Innovation Survey: Biotech/Digital Health/Healthcare IT Lead Tech Disruption - November 14, 2015