Foothill Ranch, Calif., January 12, 2016 – iBASEt, the creators of the Solumina software suite, a fully integrated manufacturing process planning, execution and enterprise quality management system, announced today the company will exhibit at AeroDef Manufacturing with Composites Manufacturing Conference (booth #513) on February 9-10, 2016 at the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, California.
“For aerospace and defense manufacturers to stay competitive in the 21st century, the urgency of enabling the digital thread, incorporating new processes, consolidating disparate systems and technologies are critical to their continued growth and scalability,” said Vic Sial, President, iBASEt. “We have worked closely with our CAD/PLM partners and Solumina G8 closes the loop between engineering and the production shop floor.”
Solumina is built specifically to handle the complex requirements in Aerospace and Defense manufacturing and complete the digital thread from engineering design into manufacturing processes. Managing product configurations and change management across the entire value chain and product lifecycle is where iBASEt delivers exceptional value to complex manufacturers. These capabilities allow companies to efficiently meet and exceed regulatory compliance, time-to-market, and quality requirements. We specialize in breaking down barriers that hold manufacturers back from obtaining their goals.
To learn more about how your organization can better connect engineering and manufacturing processes, reduce the costs of compliance, time-to-market, and increase your manufacturing competitiveness, stop by booth #513. For a more in-depth look at the Solumina software suite set up a one-on-one introduction with iBASEt to learn more about the value in implementing Solumina and giving your organization the control and visibility of your manufacturing processes.
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Solumina software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution System and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO)and Enterprise Quality Management System (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. Solumina is implemented by industry leaders, including BAE Systems, Airbus Space & Defense, General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, NASA, Northrop Grumman, Textron and United Technologies.
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016
- iBASEt Discusses Digital Thread to Manufacturing at AeroDef 2016 - January 19, 2016
- 10 Technologies Driving the Future of Manufacturing - December 15, 2015
- The Top 100 Defense Companies of 2015 - December 14, 2015
- Analytics, Big Data and Sensor Integration Are the Future According to Internet of Things App Developers - December 6, 2015
- The 50 Most Innovative Companies of 2015 Are Defining The Future of Manufacturing - December 3, 2015
- 7 Key Take-Aways And Predictions From IDG’s 2015 Enterprise Cloud Computing Survey - November 30, 2015
- 10 Predictions for Manufacturing Execution Systems and Manufacturing Intelligence In 2016 - November 24, 2015
- 5 Key Take-Aways From KPMG’s 2015 Global Innovation Survey: Biotech/Digital Health/Healthcare IT Lead Tech Disruption - November 14, 2015