This week iBASEt hosted our annual user conference, Excelerate 2015 in Newport Beach, California.
The conference underscores our passion for enabling our customers’ success in manufacturing innovation by creating an event where expertise can be freely shared. Our goal is to educate our customers and empower them to excel with our solutions, reaching new levels of innovation and quality on a consistent basis. Over 25 hours of in-depth Solumina Manufacturing Execution System (MES), Supplier Quality Assurance (SQA), Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) presentations were provided along with insights on how manufacturers are pursuing the digital thread & Model Based Engineering (MBE).
Manufacturing Innovation Intro Video
One of the highlights of the conference is our Excelerate 2015 Conference intro video. We’re inspired by our customers’ relentless drive for manufacturing innovation and quality and this video reflects how honored we at iBASEt are to assist them on their relentless drive to innovation and quality.
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016
- iBASEt Discusses Digital Thread to Manufacturing at AeroDef 2016 - January 19, 2016
- 10 Technologies Driving the Future of Manufacturing - December 15, 2015
- The Top 100 Defense Companies of 2015 - December 14, 2015
- Analytics, Big Data and Sensor Integration Are the Future According to Internet of Things App Developers - December 6, 2015
- The 50 Most Innovative Companies of 2015 Are Defining The Future of Manufacturing - December 3, 2015
- 7 Key Take-Aways And Predictions From IDG’s 2015 Enterprise Cloud Computing Survey - November 30, 2015
- 10 Predictions for Manufacturing Execution Systems and Manufacturing Intelligence In 2016 - November 24, 2015
- 5 Key Take-Aways From KPMG’s 2015 Global Innovation Survey: Biotech/Digital Health/Healthcare IT Lead Tech Disruption - November 14, 2015
- 56% of Enterprises Will Increase Their Investment in Big Data Analytics Over the Next Three Years - November 10, 2015