Are you having trouble managing the process, activity, and tracking that occurs during a large-scale repair or maintenance project? Do repair or maintenance instructions for your products require significant time and investment to generate and maintain? If the answer to either of these questions is yes, please join iBASEt’s Becky Kelderman, Application Specialist, for an informative webinar to learn more about Solumina MRO: a structured maintenance, repair, and overhaul program.
In Becky’s webinar: Moving Your MRO Facility Forward she will discuss the importance of managing frequent engineering and customer driven changes. She will also talk about how organizations that provide service for complex products including aircraft, military, nuclear and medical equipment are using Solumina MRO to manage the process, activity, tracking, and decision making that occurs during a repair, maintenance or overhaul operations.
Sign-up to learn how:
- MRO tasks can be developed, executed, and controlled in one system
- Solumina MRO can make your facility, technicians and mechanics more efficient
- Having built-in verification processes will increase your control and visibility
- To manage all the ‘unknowns’ occurring during a MRO project including unplanned work scope additions
Click here to take the first step to moving your MRO facility forward with Solumina MRO!
- iBASEt Launches Manufacturing Intelligence Solution for its Digital Manufacturing Suite - August 10, 2018
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Benefits of Dock to Stock (DTS) Programs for Complex Discrete Manufacturers - February 13, 2017
- Why a Quality Management System Isn’t Enough to Satisfy 21 CFR Part 820 and Part 11 - January 3, 2017
- Why Medical Manufacturers Need Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) - December 15, 2016
- Does Your MES Support Effective Product Genealogy for Medical Device Manufacturing? - October 6, 2016
- Achieve Cradle-to-Grave Bi-Directional Traceability with Best-of-Breed MOM - July 15, 2016
- A Better Approach to Maintaining Device History Records for FDA Compliance - March 1, 2016
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016