Foothill Ranch, Calif, May 6, 2014 — Join iBASEt at 10:00 a.m. PST on Thursday, May 15, 2014 for an educational webinar about Solumina’s Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) platform.
MRO operations for the complex discrete industry are not typical field service work. Working with vague requirements, unknown scope, undetermined conditions and lengthy cycle times create inefficiencies in the ability to plan, track progress, and tracking findings.
The webinar presentation will discuss how Solumina MRO:
- Reduces the issues driving discrete MRO facilities today by simplifying complex operations
- Tackles the complex issues for customers such as estimating and authorizing over-and-above work
- Institutionalizes the process of managing the workscope
- Creates efficiencies in executing complex work content
- Benefits your organization with real-time tracking and traceability of work-in-progress including identifying and troubleshooting non-conformances
Attendees will also learn how Solumina MRO provides a complete information kit for technicians to improve accuracy and save time. Technicians no longer have to search for documentation or risk working to the wrong specifications.
Prospective attendees can register today to learn how to streamline your MRO shop floor!
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Solumina software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution System and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and Enterprise Quality Management System (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. Solumina is implemented by industry leaders, including BAE Systems, Airbus Space & Defense, General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, NASA, Northrop Grumman, Textron and United Technologies.
- iBASEt Launches Manufacturing Intelligence Solution for its Digital Manufacturing Suite - August 10, 2018
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Benefits of Dock to Stock (DTS) Programs for Complex Discrete Manufacturers - February 13, 2017
- Why a Quality Management System Isn’t Enough to Satisfy 21 CFR Part 820 and Part 11 - January 3, 2017
- Why Medical Manufacturers Need Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) - December 15, 2016
- Does Your MES Support Effective Product Genealogy for Medical Device Manufacturing? - October 6, 2016
- Achieve Cradle-to-Grave Bi-Directional Traceability with Best-of-Breed MOM - July 15, 2016
- A Better Approach to Maintaining Device History Records for FDA Compliance - March 1, 2016
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016