AeroDef 2014 Manufacturing Summit and Exposition is the leading exposition and technical conference for the aerospace and defense manufacturing industry. The annual conference is being held on February 25-27 at the Convention Center in Long Beach, CA.
iBASEt, the leading provider of Manufacturing Execution System and Manufacturing Operations Management (MES/MOM) solutions for complex manufacturing industries will showcase Solumina, the revolutionary Product Lifecycle Execution software suite at the tradeshow (booth #447).
If you have a stake in the industry, you can’t afford to miss the show, especially if you have a chance to do it for free! For a limited time, iBASEt is giving away free passes to AeroDef. Contact us today to schedule your one-on-one demo and get your free pass!
- iBASEt Launches Manufacturing Intelligence Solution for its Digital Manufacturing Suite - August 10, 2018
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Benefits of Dock to Stock (DTS) Programs for Complex Discrete Manufacturers - February 13, 2017
- Why a Quality Management System Isn’t Enough to Satisfy 21 CFR Part 820 and Part 11 - January 3, 2017
- Why Medical Manufacturers Need Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) - December 15, 2016
- Does Your MES Support Effective Product Genealogy for Medical Device Manufacturing? - October 6, 2016
- Achieve Cradle-to-Grave Bi-Directional Traceability with Best-of-Breed MOM - July 15, 2016
- A Better Approach to Maintaining Device History Records for FDA Compliance - March 1, 2016
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016