Foothill Ranch, Calif., February 17, 2012 — iBASEt’s Solumina suite has been selected by Lockheed Martin as the standard manufacturing execution system for its Mission Systems and Sensors (MS2) facilities. The Solumina suite will integrate MS2 facilities’ process planning, execution and quality into one set of user screens.
In addition, Lockheed Martin MS2 facilities will be utilizing Solumina’s catalog 14-point SAP-integration package for its existing ECC 6.0 SAP system, creating a seamless, integrated enterprise.
“We are excited to help Lockheed Martin MS2 with their continuous improvement efforts,” said Michel Gadbois, iBASEt’s Vice-President of Worldwide Sales & Marketing. “Harmonizing multiple facilities’ process definitions, shop floor control and quality-assurance tools are a key benefit with Solumina.”
Lockheed Martin MS2s implementation of Solumina throughout its MS2 facilities follows the Operations Process Management (OPM) solution’s successful first installation and performance at the company’s Clearwater, Fla. production facility. This facility won a prestigious quality-management award following the implementation.
Solumina’s out-of-the-box software will be deployed across multiple Lockheed Martin MS2 facilities throughout the United States with the first rollout scheduled for summer 2012.
- iBASEt Launches Manufacturing Intelligence Solution for its Digital Manufacturing Suite - August 10, 2018
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Benefits of Dock to Stock (DTS) Programs for Complex Discrete Manufacturers - February 13, 2017
- Why a Quality Management System Isn’t Enough to Satisfy 21 CFR Part 820 and Part 11 - January 3, 2017
- Why Medical Manufacturers Need Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) - December 15, 2016
- Does Your MES Support Effective Product Genealogy for Medical Device Manufacturing? - October 6, 2016
- Achieve Cradle-to-Grave Bi-Directional Traceability with Best-of-Breed MOM - July 15, 2016
- A Better Approach to Maintaining Device History Records for FDA Compliance - March 1, 2016
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016