Space Tech Expo is the west coast’s premier B2B space event for spacecraft, space engineering design, satellite, launch vehicle and space-related technologies. Amongst the 2014 exhibitors is iBASEt, a leader in complex manufacturing software.
Specialized solutions like iBASEt’s Solumina software suite are designed for more intimate coordination between engineering design functions and the supplier and operations execution network. It is critical to know what engineering changes have been incorporated, which ones are pending, and what actually went up into space.
Solumina continues to evolve and has been implemented in space engineering design programs, including the NASA space shuttle program. Solumina helped manage many process improvements including paperless execution and launch operations for Space Shuttle Atlantis, Challenger, and Endeavour.
For a closer look at Solumina, visit iBASEt at Space Tech Expo on April 1-3, 2014 at the Convention Center in Long Beach, CA booth #4044.
- iBASEt Launches Manufacturing Intelligence Solution for its Digital Manufacturing Suite - August 10, 2018
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Benefits of Dock to Stock (DTS) Programs for Complex Discrete Manufacturers - February 13, 2017
- Why a Quality Management System Isn’t Enough to Satisfy 21 CFR Part 820 and Part 11 - January 3, 2017
- Why Medical Manufacturers Need Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) - December 15, 2016
- Does Your MES Support Effective Product Genealogy for Medical Device Manufacturing? - October 6, 2016
- Achieve Cradle-to-Grave Bi-Directional Traceability with Best-of-Breed MOM - July 15, 2016
- A Better Approach to Maintaining Device History Records for FDA Compliance - March 1, 2016
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016