Foothill Ranch, CA, February 10th, 2010 – iBASEt announces successful implementation of its commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) MES-to-ERP Integration Package for SAP ECC 6.0 at a Fortune 100 Aerospace and Defense customer. The integration package leverages the latest SAP Enterprise Services and Solumina OAGIS XML integration standards.
The project involved two A&D Solumina MES (Manufacturing Execution System) sites in southern California integrated to one new central SAP application. One site had been using Solumina for 8 years and wanted to maintain all its benefits without any disruptions related to the ERP change. The other site replaced its existing MES with Solumina to take advantage of the incremental benefits provided by Solumina and to standardize on using one integration package.
This project serves as a model for future projects integrating the various shop floor sites to the central SAP business system. Companies are standardizing best practices for processes at the shop floor and integration to business systems in order to improve corporate wide services from a central shared IT organization.
“We are seeing a trend to more out-of-the-box implementations thanks to all the industry specific functionality built into Solumina. iBASEt’s off-the-shelf integration packages are further expediting implementations for new customers and upgrades for existing customers. The integration packages reduce risk and help deliver projects on-time,” Michel Gadbois, Vice President of Global Sales, iBASEt.
- iBASEt Launches Manufacturing Intelligence Solution for its Digital Manufacturing Suite - August 10, 2018
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Benefits of Dock to Stock (DTS) Programs for Complex Discrete Manufacturers - February 13, 2017
- Why a Quality Management System Isn’t Enough to Satisfy 21 CFR Part 820 and Part 11 - January 3, 2017
- Why Medical Manufacturers Need Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) - December 15, 2016
- Does Your MES Support Effective Product Genealogy for Medical Device Manufacturing? - October 6, 2016
- Achieve Cradle-to-Grave Bi-Directional Traceability with Best-of-Breed MOM - July 15, 2016
- A Better Approach to Maintaining Device History Records for FDA Compliance - March 1, 2016
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016