Foothill Ranch, Calif, March 24, 2015 — iBASEt announced today that the company will exhibit its Solumina software suite at AeroDef Exposition & Conference (booth #152) on April 21-22 at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas, TX.
“Our passion is for providing greater control, compliance, time-to-market and visibility for complex manufacturers managing product lifecycle execution with accurate instructions, real time data and manufacturing intelligence” said Vic Sial, president.
Solumina is purpose-built to provide aerospace and defense and complex manufacturers with the solutions, technologies and tools they need to meet and exceed time-to-market requirements and stay profitable.
Managing product configurations and change management across the manufacturing process throughout the value chain and product life-cycle is what iBASEt excels at. We specialize in breaking down barriers that hold manufacturers back from obtaining their goals.
Stop by booth #152 for a free demo!
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Solumina software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution System and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and Enterprise Quality Management System (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. Solumina is implemented by industry leaders, including BAE Systems, Airbus Space & Defense, General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, NASA, Northrop Grumman, Textron and United Technologies.
- iBASEt Launches Manufacturing Intelligence Solution for its Digital Manufacturing Suite - August 10, 2018
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Benefits of Dock to Stock (DTS) Programs for Complex Discrete Manufacturers - February 13, 2017
- Why a Quality Management System Isn’t Enough to Satisfy 21 CFR Part 820 and Part 11 - January 3, 2017
- Why Medical Manufacturers Need Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) - December 15, 2016
- Does Your MES Support Effective Product Genealogy for Medical Device Manufacturing? - October 6, 2016
- Achieve Cradle-to-Grave Bi-Directional Traceability with Best-of-Breed MOM - July 15, 2016
- A Better Approach to Maintaining Device History Records for FDA Compliance - March 2, 2016
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016