Foothill Ranch, Calif, November 13, 2014 — iBASEt’s Conrad Leiva, Vice President Product Marketing and Alliances, will host the webinar, “The Intersection of Quality Management and Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)” on Thursday, November 20, 2014 10:00 AM PST.
The free webinar will teach you:
- How You can Make Compliance to Standards Pay
Standards are driving a continual need to improve product quality, making continual improvements to Quality Management Systems critical to future growth.
- Take AS9100 and ISO Standards beyond Certification
Learn how to view the ISO9001, AS9100 and ISO13485 standards as a platform to improve business processes and quality strategy.
- How to Get Greater Value from Your MES Investments Today
See how the definition of a Manufacturing Execution System (as defined by MESA, ISA95 models) sets the foundation for greater quality and production performance.
Register today! ibasetdev.wpengine.com/register
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Solumina software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution System and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and Enterprise Quality Management System (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. Solumina is implemented by industry leaders, including BAE Systems, Airbus Space & Defense, General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, NASA, Northrop Grumman, Textron and United Technologies.
About Conrad Leiva
In his 16 years with iBASEt, Conrad Leiva has helped simplify the flow of work and information for numerous well known aerospace and defense companies. Recently, Conrad has focused his work on manufacturing intelligence and the integration between engineering, business, and manufacturing systems working with PLM and ERP partners. Conrad holds an M.S. in Industrial Engineering, certifications in MES/MOM manufacturing operations management methodologies and is a certified quality auditor. Conrad is also a board member at MESA (Manufacturing Enterprise Systems Association). Connect with Conrad!
- iBASEt Launches Manufacturing Intelligence Solution for its Digital Manufacturing Suite - August 10, 2018
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Benefits of Dock to Stock (DTS) Programs for Complex Discrete Manufacturers - February 13, 2017
- Why a Quality Management System Isn’t Enough to Satisfy 21 CFR Part 820 and Part 11 - January 3, 2017
- Why Medical Manufacturers Need Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) - December 15, 2016
- Does Your MES Support Effective Product Genealogy for Medical Device Manufacturing? - October 6, 2016
- Achieve Cradle-to-Grave Bi-Directional Traceability with Best-of-Breed MOM - July 15, 2016
- A Better Approach to Maintaining Device History Records - March 1, 2016
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016