Kennedy Space Center, FL & Foothill Ranch, CA June 26th, 2006 – United Space Alliance, LLC (USA) has selected iBASEt’s Solumina® as the Operations Process Management solution that will integrate to USA’s Next-Generation Lean Enterprise suite. USA will integrate Solumina with Oracle’s MRO Solution to provide a Lean Enterprise Application suite that addresses all of their present and future program needs.
“We selected Solumina because it provides a “best practices” solution in support of USA’s execution requirements, and is complementary to the Oracle MRO product suite,” said Andre Polidori, USA’s Enterprise Supply Chain Systems Project Manager. “This project will allow USA to implement common processes and application systems across the enterprise, increasing supply chain efficiencies and visibility of information.”
“We are very pleased to have been selected a second time by United Space Alliance as a critical part of their Enterprise vision. We look forward to a very successful deployment and are proud to be working with USA on setting a new benchmark for efficiency and quality in the Aerospace MRO world,” stated Michel Gadbois, iBASEt’s Vice President of Sales.
About United Space Alliance
United Space Alliance, established in 1995, is a leader in space operations offering extensive experience in space launch and recovery operations; mission planning and control; flight hardware processing; space flight training; on-orbit assembly, payload deployment and servicing; rendezvous/proximity operations and docking; large-scale integration and sustaining engineering. United Space Alliance serves as NASA’s prime contractor for the Space Shuttle and provides operations services for the International Space Station. United Space Alliance employs more than 10,000 people in Texas, Florida, and Alabama.
iBASEt, founded in 1986, is a leading provider of high-tech software solutions and services. The company has two divisions: Solumina and Federal Systems Division (FSD). FSD has a distinguished record supporting requirements for NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NSWC, Air Force, Marines, CENTCOM, and other agencies. iBASEt’s Solumina Division pioneered the first client server image-based work instruction delivery and data capture system in the complex assembly, aerospace and defense markets. iBASEt’s Solumina Operations Process Management solution is targeted at Process Engineering and Planning, Plant Floor Execution and Quality Management and provides a paperless connection between product engineering, ERP and the plant floor. Users report Solumina has significantly improved productivity, throughput, and provided millions of dollars in annual cost savings. Solumina customers include industry leaders like Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics, BWX Technologies, Goodrich and United Technologies.
iBASEt Sales contact: Michel Gadbois, (949) 598-5262 or mgadbois@iBASEt.com
iBASEt Marketing contact: Conrad Leiva (949) 598-5224 or cleiva@iBASEt.com
- iBASEt Launches Manufacturing Intelligence Solution for its Digital Manufacturing Suite - August 10, 2018
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Benefits of Dock to Stock (DTS) Programs for Complex Discrete Manufacturers - February 13, 2017
- Why a Quality Management System Isn’t Enough to Satisfy 21 CFR Part 820 and Part 11 - January 3, 2017
- Why Medical Manufacturers Need Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) - December 15, 2016
- Does Your MES Support Effective Product Genealogy for Medical Device Manufacturing? - October 6, 2016
- Achieve Cradle-to-Grave Bi-Directional Traceability with Best-of-Breed MOM - July 15, 2016
- A Better Approach to Maintaining Device History Records - March 1, 2016
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016