Robust demand for digital transformation across model-based manufacturing and sustainment
operations drive hiring for new finance and European sales leadership
FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif. – August 4, 2020 – iBASEt, a leading provider of manufacturing, quality and MRO solutions, today announced a strengthening of their executive leadership team with a new hire and promotion – Daniel De Haas, Vice President, Finance and Evan Sloss, Director, EMEA Sales. Each brings new skills and experience to help lead the company’s aggressive growth plans.
Daniel De Haas, reporting to Naveen Poonian, will ensure iBASEt’s financial plan meets the company’s aggressive strategic vision. Bringing 20+ years of international Accounting, Controlling and Finance leadership from public Fortune-500 and privately held distribution and manufacturing companies, Daniel De Haas will play a critical role in providing the necessary infrastructure to help enable the company’s future expected growth in the US, Europe and worldwide.
“Having experienced hyper-growth at my previous employer, I see many similarities in the market opportunity that iBASEt now faces,” said Daniel De Haas. “I am excited to provide the financial leadership to ensure the right investments are made to best grow our business.”
Evan Sloss, who recently joined iBASEt as Head of Business in the United Kingdom (see the previous announcement) will expand his role to Director, EMEA Sales. iBASEt sees great interest and growth opportunities from complex, highly regulated manufactures across Europe. Global challenges are now forcing an accelerated deployment of digital transformation programs. Evan Sloss, based out of the UK, is ideally positioned to lead this growth across Europe.
“The manufacturing industry is at a critical junction on how to best produce high-quality goods within a highly dynamic and regulated environment,” said Evan Sloss. “The need to digitally integrate operations has never been greater – especially across Europe. The timing is right for iBASEt’s solution.”
“Our aggressive growth strategy is now gaining traction in both the US and Europe. These additions to our executive ranks can better align our business to keep pace. Each executive brings strong leadership skills and industry experience to the iBASEt team. Now is a critical time for manufacturers to recognize the need to go paperless with new digital solutions,” said Naveen Poonian. “We are committed to driving innovation by investing in people, products, and processes as validated by today’s announcement.”
iBASEt is a leading provider of manufacturing, quality and MRO solutions that enable digital continuity across the enterprise. With 30+ years of experience in highly engineered, regulated industries, iBASEt simplifies the complex by empowering customers to gain real-time visibility, take control, and drive velocity across their operations and extended value chain. iBASEt works closely with industry leaders, including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Rolls Royce, Pratt & Whitney, and Patria Belgium Engine Center. Learn more at iBASEt.com.
- IDC Research Confirms Value of Microservices Architecture - November 16, 2020
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: Picking the Right MES - November 9, 2020
- Q&A from IT/OT Convergence Webinar - November 2, 2020
- iBASEt Launches Solumina iSeries at Excelerate Innovation 2020 - October 6, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Better Manage Operations Data Across IT Systems - September 23, 2020
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: What is IT/OT Convergence, Why Does it Matter to Industry 4.0 Strategies, and How Do I Achieve it? - September 16, 2020
- Lockheed Martin Skunk Works Completes First Go-Live with iBASEt - September 9, 2020
- Webinar Q&A, from “It’s Time to Rethink the RFP Process for MES” - September 1, 2020
- iBASEt Shifts to Virtual for Excelerate Conference with Launch of Excelerate Innovation 2020 Series - August 26, 2020
- 3 Ways Manufacturers are Relying Upon Digitalization in Response to the Coronavirus - August 6, 2020