Foothill Ranch, Calif, March 24, 2015 — iBASEt announced today that the company will exhibit its Solumina software suite at AeroDef Exposition & Conference (booth #152) on April 21-22 at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas, TX.
“Our passion is for providing greater control, compliance, time-to-market and visibility for complex manufacturers managing product lifecycle execution with accurate instructions, real time data and manufacturing intelligence” said Vic Sial, president.
Solumina is purpose-built to provide aerospace and defense and complex manufacturers with the solutions, technologies and tools they need to meet and exceed time-to-market requirements and stay profitable.
Managing product configurations and change management across the manufacturing process throughout the value chain and product life-cycle is what iBASEt excels at. We specialize in breaking down barriers that hold manufacturers back from obtaining their goals.
Stop by booth #152 for a free demo!
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Solumina software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution System and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and Enterprise Quality Management System (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. Solumina is implemented by industry leaders, including BAE Systems, Airbus Space & Defense, General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, NASA, Northrop Grumman, Textron and United Technologies.
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016
- iBASEt Discusses Digital Thread to Manufacturing at AeroDef 2016 - January 19, 2016
- 10 Technologies Driving the Future of Manufacturing - December 15, 2015
- The Top 100 Defense Companies of 2015 - December 14, 2015
- Analytics, Big Data and Sensor Integration Are the Future According to Internet of Things App Developers - December 6, 2015
- The 50 Most Innovative Companies of 2015 Are Defining The Future of Manufacturing - December 3, 2015
- 7 Key Take-Aways And Predictions From IDG’s 2015 Enterprise Cloud Computing Survey - November 30, 2015
- 10 Predictions for Manufacturing Execution Systems and Manufacturing Intelligence In 2016 - November 24, 2015