WHAT: This “Picking the Right MES” webinar will explore the concept that not all Manufacturing Execution System (MES) solutions are created equal. One size doesn’t fit all. Different MES applications have specialized capabilities suitable for specific industries. Choosing the right MES depends upon what production and quality processes are performed as well as customer expectations in today’s digital world.
Manufacturers operating in today’s digital ecosystems need to understand how MES solutions differ. This knowledge can then be leveraged as part of performing a vendor shortlist selection process. Recovering from a flawed process could defer their digital transformation journey for years, putting them at a big disadvantage compared to their peers.
WHO: Jan Snoeij, President and Sr. Business Consultant at the Manufacturing Operations Management Institute (MOMi), will lead the decision on this topic. He will draw upon his many years of experience to provide thoughtful insights on how best to evaluate an MES in the context of a digitalization manufacturing strategy. Jan is actively involved in MESA International as a member of the International Board and various working groups.
WHERE: Register here: https://info.ibaset.com/webinar-picking-the-right-mes
WHEN: Live 30-minute broadcast will occur on Wednesday, November 18 from 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. PDT / 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. EDT.
iBASEt is a leading provider of manufacturing, quality and MRO solutions that enable digital continuity across the enterprise. With 30+ years of experience in highly engineered, regulated industries, iBASEt simplifies the complex by empowering customers to gain real-time visibility, take control, and drive velocity across operations. The iSeries, powered by Solumina, has a cloud-native microservices architecture with open APIs that extends a digital ecosystem to drive innovation, simplify hardware and software systems integration, and deploy advanced technologies. iBASEt works closely with many industry leaders, including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Rolls Royce, Pratt & Whitney, and Textron. Learn more at iBASEt.com
- iBASEt to Present at American A&D Summit 2020 - December 2, 2020
- IDC Research Confirms Value of Microservices Architecture - November 16, 2020
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: Picking the Right MES - November 9, 2020
- Q&A from IT/OT Convergence Webinar - November 2, 2020
- iBASEt Launches Solumina iSeries at Excelerate Innovation 2020 - October 6, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Better Manage Operations Data Across IT Systems - September 23, 2020
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: What is IT/OT Convergence, Why Does it Matter to Industry 4.0 Strategies, and How Do I Achieve it? - September 16, 2020
- Lockheed Martin Skunk Works Completes First Go-Live with iBASEt - September 9, 2020
- Webinar Q&A, from “It’s Time to Rethink the RFP Process for MES” - September 1, 2020
- iBASEt Shifts to Virtual for Excelerate Conference with Launch of Excelerate Innovation 2020 Series - August 26, 2020