Patria / Belgium Engine Center to Present Webinar on Journey to Digital MRO Operations
WHAT: This iBASEt sponsored webcast will share how Patria / Belgium Engine Center (PBEC) has embraced a digital transformation strategy of their Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) operations. The goal was to remove manual, paper-based processes. The challenge was to do so while both implementing a new ERP and navigating through business acquisitions. Attendees will gain insight into how an iBASEt MRO solution can improve operational agility, reduce errors, and accelerate Turn-Around-Time (TAT).
WHO: Sophie Nissenbaum, Improvement Project Manager at PBEC, will present “Patria / Belgium Engine Center’s Journey to Digital MRO Operations.” She brings 18 years of operations and quality management experience to her presentation. Prior to her involvement in this project, she held roles as a Production Management Analyst, Master Scheduler, and Project Lead for Production.
WHERE: Register now to attend this webinar: https://info.ibaset.com/webinar-patria-belgium-engine-centers-journey-to-digital-mro-operations
WHEN: Live broadcast will occur on Wednesday, May 27 from 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. EDT / 16:00 – 16:30 CET.
iBASEt is a leading provider of manufacturing, quality and MRO solutions that enable digital continuity across the enterprise. With 30+ years of experience in highly engineered, regulated industries, iBASEt simplifies the complex by empowering customers to gain real-time visibility, take control, and drive velocity across their operations and extended value chain. iBASEt works closely with industry leaders, including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Rolls Royce, Pratt & Whitney, and Patria Belgium Engine Center. Learn more at ibaset.com
- 3 Ways Manufacturers are Relying Upon Digitalization in Response to the Coronavirus - August 6, 2020
- iBASEt Strengthens Leadership Team to Accelerate Growth - August 4, 2020
- iBASEt Delivers Medical Device Manufacturing Solution to Simplify the Complex at D&K Engineering - July 30, 2020
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: Time to Rethink the RFP Process for MES - July 16, 2020
- Q&A from Webinar on PBEC’s Digital MRO Transformation - July 9, 2020
- 3 Ways to Add Flexibility to Manufacturing Operations - June 24, 2020
- What is IT/OT Convergence – and Why You Should Care - June 11, 2020
- iBASEt Named Top Performer in Quality Management Software - May 28, 2020
- Patria / Belgium Engine Center to Present Webinar on Journey to Digital MRO Operations - May 20, 2020
- iBASEt Improves Manufacturing Intelligence Application to Accelerate Dynamic Decision Support - May 18, 2020