Patria / Belgium Engine Center to Present Webinar on Journey to Digital MRO Operations
WHAT: This iBASEt sponsored webcast will share how Patria / Belgium Engine Center (PBEC) has embraced a digital transformation strategy of their Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) operations. The goal was to remove manual, paper-based processes. The challenge was to do so while both implementing a new ERP and navigating through business acquisitions. Attendees will gain insight into how an iBASEt MRO solution can improve operational agility, reduce errors, and accelerate Turn-Around-Time (TAT).
WHO: Sophie Nissenbaum, Improvement Project Manager at PBEC, will present “Patria / Belgium Engine Center’s Journey to Digital MRO Operations.” She brings 18 years of operations and quality management experience to her presentation. Prior to her involvement in this project, she held roles as a Production Management Analyst, Master Scheduler, and Project Lead for Production.
WHERE: Register now to attend this webinar: https://info.ibaset.com/webinar-patria-belgium-engine-centers-journey-to-digital-mro-operations
WHEN: Live broadcast will occur on Wednesday, May 27 from 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. EDT / 16:00 – 16:30 CET.
iBASEt is a leading provider of manufacturing, quality and MRO solutions that enable digital continuity across the enterprise. With 30+ years of experience in highly engineered, regulated industries, iBASEt simplifies the complex by empowering customers to gain real-time visibility, take control, and drive velocity across their operations and extended value chain. iBASEt works closely with industry leaders, including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Rolls Royce, Pratt & Whitney, and Patria Belgium Engine Center. Learn more at ibaset.com
- iBASEt Launches Solumina iSeries at Excelerate Innovation 2020 - October 6, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Better Manage Operations Data Across IT Systems - September 23, 2020
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: What is IT/OT Convergence, Why Does it Matter to Industry 4.0 Strategies, and How Do I Achieve it? - September 16, 2020
- Lockheed Martin Skunk Works Completes First Go-Live with iBASEt - September 9, 2020
- Webinar Q&A, from “It’s Time to Rethink the RFP Process for MES” - September 1, 2020
- iBASEt Shifts to Virtual for Excelerate Conference with Launch of Excelerate Innovation 2020 Series - August 26, 2020
- 3 Ways Manufacturers are Relying Upon Digitalization in Response to the Coronavirus - August 6, 2020
- iBASEt Strengthens Leadership Team to Accelerate Growth - August 4, 2020
- iBASEt Delivers Medical Device Manufacturing Solution to Simplify the Complex at D&K Engineering - July 30, 2020
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: Time to Rethink the RFP Process for MES - July 16, 2020