Patria / Belgium Engine Center to Present Webinar on Journey to Digital MRO Operations
WHAT: This iBASEt sponsored webcast will share how Patria / Belgium Engine Center (PBEC) has embraced a digital transformation strategy of their Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) operations. The goal was to remove manual, paper-based processes. The challenge was to do so while both implementing a new ERP and navigating through business acquisitions. Attendees will gain insight into how an iBASEt MRO solution can improve operational agility, reduce errors, and accelerate Turn-Around-Time (TAT).
WHO: Sophie Nissenbaum, Improvement Project Manager at PBEC, will present “Patria / Belgium Engine Center’s Journey to Digital MRO Operations.” She brings 18 years of operations and quality management experience to her presentation. Prior to her involvement in this project, she held roles as a Production Management Analyst, Master Scheduler, and Project Lead for Production.
WHERE: Register now to attend this webinar: https://info.ibaset.com/webinar-patria-belgium-engine-centers-journey-to-digital-mro-operations
WHEN: Live broadcast will occur on Wednesday, May 27 from 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. EDT / 16:00 – 16:30 CET.
iBASEt is a leading provider of manufacturing, quality and MRO solutions that enable digital continuity across the enterprise. With 30+ years of experience in highly engineered, regulated industries, iBASEt simplifies the complex by empowering customers to gain real-time visibility, take control, and drive velocity across their operations and extended value chain. iBASEt works closely with industry leaders, including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Rolls Royce, Pratt & Whitney, and Patricia Belgian Engine Center. Learn more at ibaset.com
- Patria / Belgium Engine Center to Present Webinar on Journey to Digital MRO Operations - May 20, 2020
- iBASEt Improves Manufacturing Intelligence Application to Accelerate Dynamic Decision Support - May 18, 2020
- 3 Notable Questions From “Why Today is a Great Time to Retire a Legacy MES” Webcast - May 14, 2020
- iBASEt Partners with Proceedix to Integrate Wearable Technology in Digital Production and MRO Work Instructions - May 12, 2020
- 3 Cultural Factors to Consider During a Digital Transformation - May 6, 2020
- iBASEt to Expand Digital Ecosystem Leveraging Amazon Web Services - April 28, 2020
- iBASEt to Present Featured Webinar: Why Today is a Great Time to Retire a Legacy MES - April 27, 2020
- 5 Ways to Measure Success in Digital Transformation - April 7, 2020
- What is Industrial Transformation and How is it Changing Manufacturing? - April 2, 2020
- 5 Steps to Building A High Value Digital Ecosystem for Manufacturing - February 27, 2020