FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif., Oct. 1, 2018 – iBASEt, a leading provider of manufacturing, MRO and quality software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, announced today that Ladeira Poonian, Chief Executive Officer, was named Outstanding Private Technology Company CEO at the OCTANe High Tech Innovation Awards ceremony at the Balboa Bay Resort in Newport Beach, CA, on Thursday, September 27th, 2018. Award winners and finalists were chosen from over 80 companies in the Orange County Area.
Poonian was recognized for her leadership and influence reshaping the modern manufacturing industry through world-class customer care, entrepreneurialism and product innovation. Under her leadership, iBASEt has established itself as a software leader for manufacturers in complex, highly regulated industries to modernize and streamline production by improving product quality and integrating global supply chains, all while managing costs and scaling with demand.
“I am honored to have been selected as Outstanding Private Technology Company CEO among so many other highly impressive business leaders,” said Poonian. “I am proud of the stellar reputation we have built within the manufacturing sector as well as the outstanding culture we have created throughout the company as a great place to work. I would like to thank the entire team at iBASEt for their continued hard work and dedication as we continue to offer innovative solutions for complex discrete manufacturers.”
“We are especially focused on driving manufacturing innovation and excellence in Southern California by hiring the best and brightest in our industry, while also giving back to the local community,” added Poonian.
iBASEt has grown to more than 220 employees with over 80 in the local Lake Forrest, CA area. The company recruits actively from the local community, which includes many of the best and brightest minds in technology.
Photos and videos from the awards ceremony will be available on the HTA Website at www.OCTANeHTA.com.
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions for complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Digital Manufacturing software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution System and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and Enterprise Quality Management Systems (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. iBASEt’s software is implemented by many leading industrial organizations as part of their enterprise Digital Thread initiatives.
- iBASEt Recognized in IDC MarketScape Report on Manufacturing Execution System Vendors - July 25, 2019
- Digital Maturity Translates into Market Dominance - June 25, 2019
- iBASEt Collaborates with Amazon Web Services to Launch Manufacturing Platform for Aerospace & Defense Market - June 12, 2019
- Digital Transformation Driving IT Spending Rise - May 21, 2019
- iBASEt Integrates with Siemens Teamcenter to Create Fully Integrated Digital Thread, from As-Designed to As-Built - April 30, 2019
- Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Selects iBASEt for Next Generation Manufacturing Execution - April 25, 2019
- iBASEt Recognized by Gartner for Critical Capabilities in Manufacturing Execution Systems - April 19, 2019
- iBASEt Solumina G8 Is Certified as Powered by SAP NetWeaver® - March 19, 2019
- iBASEt (Solumina) Recognized by Gartner Critical Capabilities for Manufacturing Execution Systems - March 14, 2019
- Selecting Manufacturing Systems: How to Get It Right - February 11, 2019