Foothill Ranch, Calif., August 1, 2013 – iBASEt, the developer of the Solumina Product Lifecycle Execution software suite, announced today that it will showcase the fall release of Solumina G8 at the upcoming Solumina User Conference in Dana Point, Calif. on Sept. 29 – Oct. 2, 2013. The conference will include user presentations from industry-leading companies and live examples of how Product Lifecycle Execution (PLE) is revolutionizing the enterprise software landscape.
“Manufacturers of complex, highly engineered products need a tight integration among Engineering, Manufacturing and Quality functions to achieve their growth plans and launch enhanced products to market quickly, while maintaining high levels of productivity, quality and compliance,” said Vic Sial, President, iBASEt. “Solumina G8 delivers an enhanced set of process and configuration management tools and cross functional collaboration inspired by the needs and initiatives of the industry leaders we collaborate with.”
The Solumina G8 release includes enhancements in closed-loop engineering change management, PLM-to-execution integration, drag-and-drop authoring that leverages 3D models, plus a new manufacturing intelligence module that mines data to reveal new insights into areas for continuous improvement.
iBASEt will also introduce its new Integration Package for PTC Windchill/Creo, which includes bill of materials (BOM), engineering change notice (ECN) and engineering change requests, (ECR) and leverages 3D visuals for work instructions.
“Our Windchill customers, such as Solar Turbines, EADS, Cirrus and NASA, are eagerly anticipating the catalog interface between Windchill and Solumina planned for release this fall,” said Michel Gadbois, Vice-President, iBASEt. “They rely heavily on these two mission-critical systems and will greatly benefit from the seamless data flow for both master data and engineering changes.”
- iBASEt Launches Manufacturing Intelligence Solution for its Digital Manufacturing Suite - August 10, 2018
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Benefits of Dock to Stock (DTS) Programs for Complex Discrete Manufacturers - February 13, 2017
- Why a Quality Management System Isn’t Enough to Satisfy 21 CFR Part 820 and Part 11 - January 3, 2017
- Why Medical Manufacturers Need Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) - December 15, 2016
- Does Your MES Support Effective Product Genealogy for Medical Device Manufacturing? - October 6, 2016
- Achieve Cradle-to-Grave Bi-Directional Traceability with Best-of-Breed MOM - July 15, 2016
- A Better Approach to Maintaining Device History Records - March 1, 2016
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016