iBASEt to Present Featured Webinar: Why Today is a Great Time to Retire a Legacy MES
WHAT: This webcast will explain why legacy MES applications with a monolithic architecture have become outdated and are being replaced by modern solutions that can be implemented in 90 days or less. Attendees can gain insight into the future of the MES industry, and how to best plan their migration to a next-generation platform capable of delivering a quick ROI.
WHO: Becky Kelderman, Director, Solution Consultant at iBASEt, will present “Why Today is a Great Time to Retire a Legacy Manufacturing Execution System.” As a Solumina application specialist, Kelderman has 20 years of experience managing manufacturing operations, enterprise systems, training, and quality. Her industry experience spans micro-electronics assembly, welding and sheet metal manufacturing, chemical and plastics, and major mechanical assembly.
WHERE: Register to attend this webinar: https://info.ibaset.com/webinar-retire-legacy-mes.
WHEN: Live broadcast will occur on Wednesday, April 29th from 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. EST / 15:00 – 15:30 GMT.
iBASEt is a leading provider of manufacturing, quality and MRO solutions that enable digital continuity across the enterprise. With 30+ years of experience in highly engineered, regulated industries, iBASEt simplifies the complex by empowering customers to gain real-time visibility, take control, and drive velocity across their operations and extended value chain. iBASEt works closely with industry leaders, including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Rolls Royce, Pratt & Whitney, and Patria Belgium Engine Center. Learn more at www.ibaset.com
- 3 Ways Manufacturers are Relying Upon Digitalization in Response to the Coronavirus - August 6, 2020
- iBASEt Strengthens Leadership Team to Accelerate Growth - August 4, 2020
- iBASEt Delivers Medical Device Manufacturing Solution to Simplify the Complex at D&K Engineering - July 30, 2020
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: Time to Rethink the RFP Process for MES - July 16, 2020
- Q&A from Webinar on PBEC’s Digital MRO Transformation - July 9, 2020
- 3 Ways to Add Flexibility to Manufacturing Operations - June 24, 2020
- What is IT/OT Convergence – and Why You Should Care - June 11, 2020
- iBASEt Named Top Performer in Quality Management Software - May 28, 2020
- Patria / Belgium Engine Center to Present Webinar on Journey to Digital MRO Operations - May 20, 2020
- iBASEt Improves Manufacturing Intelligence Application to Accelerate Dynamic Decision Support - May 18, 2020