WHO: Becky Kelderman, Director of Worldwide Industry Solutions at iBASEt, to lead a discussion on the critical role a Manufacturing Execution System (MES) plays as part of the digital transformation that is now driving industrial operations. New technologies, such as augmented reality, artificial intelligence, cloud and edge computing, mobile, and auto-ID are now being leveraged into how manufacturing operations are managed (often through Industry 4.0 initiatives) to drive greater value and productivity while enabling improved operational agility.
WHAT: The American Aerospace & Defense Summit 2019 is an industry-focused event where peers can discuss strategies on how to best optimize manufacturing and R&D in the Aerospace & Defense industry. Register here to attend: https://aadsummit.com/
WHERE: Event takes place at the Renaissance Glendale Hotel & Spa in Glendale, Arizona.
WHEN: Ms. Kelderman will present “An Important Step for Operations, A Giant Leap for Digital Manufacturing” on the first day of the conference, December 11th, from 12:25 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. local time. Read page 3 of the program guide to learn more.
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions for complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Digital Manufacturing software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution System and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and Enterprise Quality Management Systems (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. iBASEt’s software is implemented by many leading industrial organizations as part of their enterprise Digital Thread initiatives.
- Digital Continuity – The First Step to Creating an Industry Ecosystem - January 20, 2020
- Create a Digital Ecosystem by Taking a Cue from the Tech Giants - January 10, 2020
- What Manufacturers Can Learn from the Digital Transformation of Other Industries - December 30, 2019
- Reduce the Risk of an MES Deployment by Thinking like a Venture Capitalist - December 6, 2019
- iBASEt Fast Value Program Challenges the Manufacturing Software Industry Status Quo with Accelerated Time-to-Value - December 4, 2019
- iBASEt to Present at American Aerospace & Defense Summit 2019 - November 26, 2019
- iBASEt Announces Excelerate 2020 Business Conference - November 13, 2019