WHO: Becky Kelderman, Director of Worldwide Industry Solutions at iBASEt, to lead a discussion on the critical role a Manufacturing Execution System (MES) plays as part of the digital transformation that is now driving industrial operations. New technologies, such as augmented reality, artificial intelligence, cloud and edge computing, mobile, and auto-ID are now being leveraged into how manufacturing operations are managed (often through Industry 4.0 initiatives) to drive greater value and productivity while enabling improved operational agility.
WHAT: The American Aerospace & Defense Summit 2019 is an industry-focused event where peers can discuss strategies on how to best optimize manufacturing and R&D in the Aerospace & Defense industry. Register here to attend: https://aadsummit.com/
WHERE: Event takes place at the Renaissance Glendale Hotel & Spa in Glendale, Arizona.
WHEN: Ms. Kelderman will present “An Important Step for Operations, A Giant Leap for Digital Manufacturing” on the first day of the conference, December 11th, from 12:25 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. local time. Read page 3 of the program guide to learn more.
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions for complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Digital Manufacturing software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution System and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and Enterprise Quality Management Systems (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. iBASEt’s software is implemented by many leading industrial organizations as part of their enterprise Digital Thread initiatives.
- Q&A from Webinar on PBEC’s Digital MRO Transformation - July 9, 2020
- 3 Ways to Add Flexibility to Manufacturing Operations - June 24, 2020
- What is IT/OT Convergence – and Why You Should Care - June 11, 2020
- iBASEt Named Top Performer in Quality Management Software - May 28, 2020
- Patria / Belgium Engine Center to Present Webinar on Journey to Digital MRO Operations - May 20, 2020
- iBASEt Improves Manufacturing Intelligence Application to Accelerate Dynamic Decision Support - May 18, 2020
- 3 Notable Questions From “Why Today is a Great Time to Retire a Legacy MES” Webcast - May 14, 2020
- iBASEt Partners with Proceedix to Integrate Wearable Technology in Digital Production and MRO Work Instructions - May 12, 2020
- 3 Cultural Factors to Consider During a Digital Transformation - May 6, 2020
- iBASEt to Expand Digital Ecosystem Leveraging Amazon Web Services - April 28, 2020