WHO: Becky Kelderman, Director of Worldwide Industry Solutions at iBASEt, to lead a discussion on the critical role a Manufacturing Execution System (MES) plays as part of the digital transformation that is now driving industrial operations. New technologies, such as augmented reality, artificial intelligence, cloud and edge computing, mobile, and auto-ID are now being leveraged into how manufacturing operations are managed (often through Industry 4.0 initiatives) to drive greater value and productivity while enabling improved operational agility.
WHAT: The American Aerospace & Defense Summit 2019 is an industry-focused event where peers can discuss strategies on how to best optimize manufacturing and R&D in the Aerospace & Defense industry. Register here to attend: https://aadsummit.com/
WHERE: Event takes place at the Renaissance Glendale Hotel & Spa in Glendale, Arizona.
WHEN: Ms. Kelderman will present “An Important Step for Operations, A Giant Leap for Digital Manufacturing” on the first day of the conference, December 11th, from 12:25 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. local time. Read page 3 of the program guide to learn more.
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions for complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Digital Manufacturing software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution System and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and Enterprise Quality Management Systems (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. iBASEt’s software is implemented by many leading industrial organizations as part of their enterprise Digital Thread initiatives.
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: What is IT/OT Convergence, Why Does it Matter to Industry 4.0 Strategies, and How Do I Achieve it? - September 16, 2020
- Lockheed Martin Skunk Works Completes First Go-Live with iBASEt - September 9, 2020
- Webinar Q&A, from “It’s Time to Rethink the RFP Process for MES” - September 1, 2020
- iBASEt Shifts to Virtual for Excelerate Conference with Launch of Excelerate Innovation 2020 Series - August 26, 2020
- 3 Ways Manufacturers are Relying Upon Digitalization in Response to the Coronavirus - August 6, 2020
- iBASEt Strengthens Leadership Team to Accelerate Growth - August 4, 2020
- iBASEt Delivers Medical Device Manufacturing Solution to Simplify the Complex at D&K Engineering - July 30, 2020
- iBASEt to Sponsor MOM Institute Webinar: Time to Rethink the RFP Process for MES - July 16, 2020
- Q&A from Webinar on PBEC’s Digital MRO Transformation - July 9, 2020
- 3 Ways to Add Flexibility to Manufacturing Operations - June 24, 2020