Foothill Ranch, Calif., Jan. 18, 2011—iBASEt will demonstrate its latest release of Solumina’s Manufacturing Operations Process Management (OPM) software suite to the medical device industry at the MD&M/AeroCon West Conference and Exhibition on Feb. 8-10 at the Convention Center in Anaheim, Calif.
Solumina had its start in the aerospace industry more than 16 years ago, but it is also a perfect fit for manufacturers of complex medical devices, including life-sustaining devices, diagnostic devices and surgical equipment.
“Companies like RQM Manufacturing in Ohio, which supply parts to both aerospace and medical device industries, have been able to achieve the required certifications in ISO9001, ISO13485 and AS9100 in record time because of the quality management disciplines enabled by Solumina,” commented Conrad Leiva, VP Product Marketing.
Quality management processes supported by Solumina include:
For more information on how Solumina facilitates efficient regulatory compliance, read the white paper “Leveraging Enterprise Systems for Efficient ISO9001/AS9100 QMS Compliance” in the Library section of iBASEt’s website: https://www.solumina.com
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace, Defense, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, Medical Devices and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Solumina software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution System and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and Quality Management System (QMS) for operations and supplier management. Solumina is implemented by industry leaders, including BAE Systems, General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, NASA, Northrop Grumman, United Technologies and United Space Alliance. iBASEt’s Federal division has a distinguished record of providing information technology, intelligence analysis and logistics services to government customers, including the U.S. Navy, Air Force, Marines, SPAWAR, USAFRICOM, USCENTCOM, USSTRATCOM and USTRANSCOM.
Contact: [email protected]; 877.422.7381
- iBASEt Launches Manufacturing Intelligence Solution for its Digital Manufacturing Suite - August 10, 2018
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Benefits of Dock to Stock (DTS) Programs for Complex Discrete Manufacturers - February 13, 2017
- Why a Quality Management System Isn’t Enough to Satisfy 21 CFR Part 820 and Part 11 - January 3, 2017
- Why Medical Manufacturers Need Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) - December 15, 2016
- Does Your MES Support Effective Product Genealogy for Medical Device Manufacturing? - October 6, 2016
- Achieve Cradle-to-Grave Bi-Directional Traceability with Best-of-Breed MOM - July 15, 2016
- A Better Approach to Maintaining Device History Records - March 1, 2016
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016