Foothill Ranch, Calif, March 17, 2015 — iBASEt announced today that the company will exhibit its Solumina MRO software suite at the 20th annual Aviation Week MRO Americas Conference (booth #1726) on April 14-16, 2015 at the Convention Center in Miami Beach, FL.
Managing the maintenance or overhaul of complex assemblies with intricate work processes is a daunting task. Solumina MRO software expedites, streamlines and simplifies complex, often error-prone maintenance, repair and overhaul processes, lowering maintenance costs.
Reducing complexity and increasing visibility to the shop floor increases maintenance services reliability by expediting instruction revisions directly to operators. Delivering work instructions digitally ensures that every operator on the shop floor is working from the same set of work instructions, further driving up accuracy and driving down costly errors. iBASEt serves the needs of OEM, Naval, engine and major component MRO companies.
Stop by booth #1726 for a free demo!
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Solumina software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution System and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and Enterprise Quality Management System (EQMS) for operations and supplier quality management. Solumina is implemented by industry leaders, including BAE Systems, General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, NASA, Northrop Grumman, United Technologies and United Space Alliance.
- iBASEt Launches Manufacturing Intelligence Solution for its Digital Manufacturing Suite - August 10, 2018
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Benefits of Dock to Stock (DTS) Programs for Complex Discrete Manufacturers - February 13, 2017
- Why a Quality Management System Isn’t Enough to Satisfy 21 CFR Part 820 and Part 11 - January 3, 2017
- Why Medical Manufacturers Need Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) - December 15, 2016
- Does Your MES Support Effective Product Genealogy for Medical Device Manufacturing? - October 6, 2016
- Achieve Cradle-to-Grave Bi-Directional Traceability with Best-of-Breed MOM - July 15, 2016
- A Better Approach to Maintaining Device History Records - March 1, 2016
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016