Foothill Ranch, CA May 9, 2008 — iBASEt, a leader in enterprise Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) software solutions, is previewing the next major product release, Solumina G7, at the 2008 Solumina User Conference being held May 11-14 in Newport Beach, California.
Solumina G7 is targeted for the 4 th quarter of 2008. “The Solumina roadmap strategy is focused on three major areas: (1) improving productivity, (2) reducing total-cost-of-ownership (TCO), and (3) tracking ROI and key manufacturing metrics. We are pleased to announce major accomplishments in all three areas”, stated Conrad Leiva, VP Product Marketing. “Our goal is to delight our customers―be it the shopfloor mechanic or the CEO”.
This year’s conference theme of Continuous Improvement, not only reflects the philosophy at iBASEt, but most importantly the philosophy of our customers. Many of the customer presentations share one common theme ― significant improvements are achieved from spearheading significant process changes and not from automating legacy processes.
Solumina G7 provides a platform for integration and extensions that leverages standard JEE technologies including Enterprise Service Bus and Web Services to integrate ERP and Engineering CAD and PLM systems. Solumina G7 will include support for industry leaders including SAP, Oracle, and Dassault Systèmes.
“Our focus on driving down costs, improving customer ROI and end-user experience is resulting in quicker implementations with fewer customizations. The upcoming product release includes standard integration interfaces to enable customers to quickly bridge the enterprise systems and the shopfloor”, commented Vic Sial, iBASEt President.
iBASEt, founded in 1986, is a leading provider of high-tech software solutions and services. The company has two divisions: Solumina and Federal Systems Division (FSD). iBASEt’s Solumina Operations Process Management software streamlines and integrates functions across the product lifecycle from engineering to the supplier network, production and aftermarket services. Solumina specializes in Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM and MES software) and Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO software) for complex discrete industries including Aerospace, Defense, Nuclear, Industrial, Electronics, Medical Devices, and Shipbuilding. Solumina includes Process Planning, Plant Floor Execution, and Quality Assurance Management in a paperless solution that integrates Engineering (CAD, PLM) and business systems (ERP) to the plant floor. Solumina customers include industry leaders like Lockheed Martin, BAE Systems, General Dynamics, BWX Technologies, Northrop Grumman, United Technologies, and United Space Technology. iBASEt’s FSD division has a distinguished record supporting requirements for NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NSWC, Air Force, Marines, CENTCOM, and other agencies. For more information, visit https://www.solumina.com/.
- iBASEt Launches Manufacturing Intelligence Solution for its Digital Manufacturing Suite - August 10, 2018
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Benefits of Dock to Stock (DTS) Programs for Complex Discrete Manufacturers - February 13, 2017
- Why a Quality Management System Isn’t Enough to Satisfy 21 CFR Part 820 and Part 11 - January 3, 2017
- Why Medical Manufacturers Need Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) - December 15, 2016
- Does Your MES Support Effective Product Genealogy for Medical Device Manufacturing? - October 6, 2016
- Achieve Cradle-to-Grave Bi-Directional Traceability with Best-of-Breed MOM - July 15, 2016
- A Better Approach to Maintaining Device History Records - March 1, 2016
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016