Foothill Ranch, Calif., May 26, 2016 – iBASEt, the creators of the Solumina software suite, a fully integrated manufacturing process planning, execution and enterprise quality management system, announced today the company will exhibit and speak at Hexagon’s International Conference, HxGN Live, on June 13-16 in Anaheim, California.
During Hexagon’s annual international conference, attendees within the Manufacturing Intelligence track will be exposed to user application stories while exploring new metrology and manufacturing trends. With over three days of keynote presentations from international industry experts, networking opportunities and an immersive “Innovation Pavilion,” this conference will enable attendees to discover new and innovative ways to work smarter.
Among the top industry experts will be iBASEt’s VP of Sales, Michel Gadbois, who is scheduled to join Hexagon Metrology’s VP of Global Business Development, Palolo Guglelminii, on June 15th beginning at 10:00am during their keynote presentation, Automation and Industry 4.0 Summit. Together they will discuss Industry 4.0, the latest developments in quality manufacturing processes, innovative automated solutions and how rich data visualization supports faster analysis and decision making.
“Digital thread and Industrial IoT technology innovation and accessibility are fueling the Industry 4.0 vision,” says Michel Gadbois. “Manufacturing Operations Management systems, like iBASEt’s Solumina, provide the control engine and bridge to connect engineering and business processes with production processes and data. The last few years we have seen a shift where manufacturers recognize the need to connect the main three enterprise systems: PLM, MOM and ERP, as a big step towards connecting the entire product value chain.”
To learn more about how your organization can begin the journey to transforming your manufacturing environment stop by booth #210, visit iBASEt in the Innovation Pavilion for a demo of Solumina, or contact iBASEt to schedule a meeting at HxGN Live.
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Solumina software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution Systems and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO)and Enterprise Quality Management Systems (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. Solumina is implemented by industry leaders, including BAE Systems, Airbus Space & Defense, General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, NASA, Northrop Grumman, Textron and United Technologies.
- Virgin Orbit Honored in the 2018 Manufacturing Leadership Awards - June 14, 2018
- iBASEt Appoints Philippe Boissat as Managing Director, EMEA - May 1, 2018
- Virgin Orbit Takes Off With MES - March 12, 2018
- iBASEt to Exhibit and Present at AeroDef Manufacturing 2018 - March 8, 2018
- iBASEt Listed as a Notable Vendor in Gartner’s “Aerospace & Defense Context: ‘Magic Quadrant for Manufacturing Execution Systems'” - January 26, 2018
- Civil Nuclear Energy: Challenges and Opportunities - January 4, 2018
- iBASEt Appoints Industry Veteran to Lead Global Sales Strategy - December 6, 2017
- iBASEt CEO Honored as a Bronze Winner in Stevie Awards for Women in Business - November 30, 2017
- Software Advice Names iBASEt a Master in the FrontRunners Quadrant for Manufacturing Software - November 22, 2017
- State of the Digital Thread 2017 - November 2, 2017