Foothill Ranch, Calif., November 12, 2014 — iBASEt, the creators of Solumina’s Product Lifecycle Execution (PLE) software suite, is pleased to announce our Industrial Membership in the Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC). MTC is a globally-known research facility that develops and showcases the most advanced production solutions shaping the future of global manufacturing.
The MTC is working with broad spectrum of British companies that span a wide range of industry sectors including aerospace manufacturing. iBASEt brings decades of expertise with complex discrete manufacturers in aerospace, defense and discrete manufacturing and looks forward to making significant contributions to MTC’s success. iBASEt’s Solumina Product Lifecycle Execution software suite provides manufacturers with a more efficient, streamlined approach to attaining compliance and quality management through integrated, enterprise-wide process control strategies and techniques. Solumina has focused on streamlining change management processes across the extended value chain and the entire product lifecycle for products in the complex manufacturing industry. Solumina also excels at shortening long cycle times and coordinating engineering changes among multiple tiers of suppliers.
“We are looking forward to this opportunity to work closer with industry leaders in Europe to help drive and promote real business results achieved through implementing modern software solutions for manufacturing,“ said Conrad Leiva, VP Product Marketing and Alliances. He continued, ”The MTC is a platform for showcasing the latest and developing new solutions that further optimize Lean information flow and eliminate wasteful steps from manufacturing business processes.
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Solumina software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution System and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and Enterprise Quality Management System (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. Solumina is implemented by industry leaders, including BAE Systems, Airbus Space & Defense, General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, NASA, Northrop Grumman, Textron and United Technologies.
About The MTC
The MTC (Manufacturing Technology Centre) has been established to prove innovative manufacturing processes and technologies in an agile environment in partnership with industry, academia and other institutions. The MTC provides a high quality environment for the development and demonstration of new technologies on an industrial scale, providing a unique opportunity for manufacturers to develop new and innovative processes and technologies in a low risk environment.
The areas of MTC’s technology focus are appropriate to both large and small companies and are applicable across industry sectors. Founder industrial members of the MTC are Rolls-Royce, Aero Engine Controls and Airbus UK and members now include manufacturing companies from multiple sectors. Research partners include the University of Birmingham, University of Nottingham, Loughborough University and TWI Ltd. For more information please visit: https://www.the-mtc.org.
- iBASEt Launches Manufacturing Intelligence Solution for its Digital Manufacturing Suite - August 10, 2018
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Benefits of Dock to Stock (DTS) Programs for Complex Discrete Manufacturers - February 13, 2017
- Why a Quality Management System Isn’t Enough to Satisfy 21 CFR Part 820 and Part 11 - January 3, 2017
- Why Medical Manufacturers Need Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) - December 15, 2016
- Does Your MES Support Effective Product Genealogy for Medical Device Manufacturing? - October 6, 2016
- Achieve Cradle-to-Grave Bi-Directional Traceability with Best-of-Breed MOM - July 15, 2016
- A Better Approach to Maintaining Device History Records - March 1, 2016
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016