iBASEt’s New Integration Package Will Support Direct Integration of Engineering Change Processes For PTC Creo and PTC Windchill Users
Foothill Ranch, Calif., June 10, 2013 — iBASEt, the developer of Solumina Product Lifecycle Execution software suite, announced today that it will release a new off-the-shelf integration package for PTC® Creo® design software and PTC®Windchill® content and process management software with Solumina’s Manufacturing (MES), and Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) software solutions. The scope of the integration includes Engineering Change Notice (ECN), bills of material, process plans and 3D illustrations via PTC Creo View™ visualization software.
This is another milestone in iBASEt’s commitment to support the direct integration of engineering change processes from CAD and PLM suites to ensure that as-designed and as-built configurations always match – a requirement in regulated industries like aerospace, defense and medical devices.
“Between the suite of products offered by PTC and iBASEt, we can map an entire set of solutions to help comply with Quality Management System requirements in ISO9001, AS9100 and ISO13485,” said Michel Gadbois, Vice President at iBASEt. “Requirements and design management are handled by the engineering PLM system, and design specifications flow into Solumina for the definition of supply chain inspection requirements, manufacturing processes and maintenance procedures.”
PTC, Creo, Creo View and Windchill are trademarks or registered trademarks of PTC Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
- iBASEt Launches Manufacturing Intelligence Solution for its Digital Manufacturing Suite - August 10, 2018
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Benefits of Dock to Stock (DTS) Programs for Complex Discrete Manufacturers - February 13, 2017
- Why a Quality Management System Isn’t Enough to Satisfy 21 CFR Part 820 and Part 11 - January 3, 2017
- Why Medical Manufacturers Need Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) - December 15, 2016
- Does Your MES Support Effective Product Genealogy for Medical Device Manufacturing? - October 6, 2016
- Achieve Cradle-to-Grave Bi-Directional Traceability with Best-of-Breed MOM - July 15, 2016
- A Better Approach to Maintaining Device History Records - March 1, 2016
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016