Foothill Ranch, Calif., October 28, 2013 —Join iBASEt at 10:00 a.m. EST on Thursday, November 14, 2013 for an informative webinar that will discuss how organizations that service complex products including aircraft, military, nuclear and medical equipment are using Solumina MRO software to manage process, activity, tracking, and decision making during repair, maintenance or overhaul operations.
Whether your service or overhaul takes days or months to complete, Solumina MRO tracks all the planned and unplanned activities, verifies qualifications and certifications, and tracks all parts removals and reinstallations. Our solution will make your facility, technicians and mechanics more efficient by allowing MRO tasks to be developed, executed, and controlled in one system.
This webinar presentation will discuss how:
• Solumina MRO can make your facility and technicians more efficient
• Having built-in verification processes will increase your control and visibility
• To manage all the ‘unknowns’ occurring during a MRO project including unplanned work scope additions
• MRO tasks can be developed, executed, and controlled in one system
Viewers will also learn how Solumina MRO provides a complete information kit for technicians that improves accuracy and saves time. Technicians no longer have to search for documentation, or risk working to the wrong specifications.
“The Solumina MRO solution streamlines the entire workflow from start to finish saving time for planner and mechanic,” said webinar presenter Becky Kelderman. “This webinar also demonstrates the transition to a paperless system with immediate returns on consistent job performance and real-time metrics.”
- iBASEt Launches Manufacturing Intelligence Solution for its Digital Manufacturing Suite - August 10, 2018
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Benefits of Dock to Stock (DTS) Programs for Complex Discrete Manufacturers - February 13, 2017
- Why a Quality Management System Isn’t Enough to Satisfy 21 CFR Part 820 and Part 11 - January 3, 2017
- Why Medical Manufacturers Need Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) - December 15, 2016
- Does Your MES Support Effective Product Genealogy for Medical Device Manufacturing? - October 6, 2016
- Achieve Cradle-to-Grave Bi-Directional Traceability with Best-of-Breed MOM - July 15, 2016
- A Better Approach to Maintaining Device History Records - March 1, 2016
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016