Foothill Ranch, Calif., August 2, 2012 — iBASEt, the leading provider of MES/MOM software solutions for the aerospace and defense industry, is hosting an in-depth, comprehensive MESA Certificate of Competency (CoC) for MES/MOM Methodologies Program at its headquarters in Foothill Ranch, Calif., Sept. 25-28, 2012.
“We are happy to host this certificate program at our facility,” said Vic Sial, iBASEt President. “These courses are great opportunities for MES/MOM practitioners and thought leaders to expand their knowledge of manufacturing systems and help improve business operations.”
MESA (Manufacturing Enterprise Solutions Association) has successfully delivered its Global Education Program (GEP) worldwide, instructing manufacturers, producers and solution providers on how to marry the power of modern information technologies (IT) and the process/project rigor to unlock the potential within operations.
MESA Certificate of Competency (CoC) for MES/MOM Methodologies – a four-day, comprehensive program of MES/MOM Methodologies courses aimed at systems analysts, architects, programmers, project managers and consultants.
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016
- iBASEt Discusses Digital Thread to Manufacturing at AeroDef 2016 - January 19, 2016
- 10 Technologies Driving the Future of Manufacturing - December 15, 2015
- The Top 100 Defense Companies of 2015 - December 14, 2015
- Analytics, Big Data and Sensor Integration Are the Future According to Internet of Things App Developers - December 6, 2015
- The 50 Most Innovative Companies of 2015 Are Defining The Future of Manufacturing - December 3, 2015
- 7 Key Take-Aways And Predictions From IDG’s 2015 Enterprise Cloud Computing Survey - November 30, 2015
- 10 Predictions for Manufacturing Execution Systems and Manufacturing Intelligence In 2016 - November 24, 2015