Foothill Ranch, Calif, June 3, 2014 — iBASEt’s Conrad Leiva, Vice President of Product Marketing and Alliances, will give a presentation at PTC Live Global on “The 3D Model-Based Enterprise Value Chain – Integrating Manufacturing, Suppliers and Aftermarket Services” on Tuesday, June 17 at 4:45 p.m. at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, room 105.
Today’s marketplace demands faster new product introduction, better orchestration of the supply chain and higher quality standards. To achieve all these goals in industries with highly complex products it is necessary to have tight integration and streamline the change management processes across the extended value chain for the entire product lifecycle. These change management processes include managing the transitions from engineering BOMs to manufacturing BOMs to process plans to work in process, managing product characteristics tied to inspection plans, and managing product configurations for upgrades and modifications performed during MRO.
Processes discussed include engineering change management, engineering change requests, engineering disposition for non-conformances and engineering corrective actions. Applications discussed include Supplier Quality Management, Manufacturing Execution System (MES), and Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) software solutions from iBASEt and how integration to Windchill and Creo are critical to the streamlined business processes needed for increased productivity, quality and regulatory compliance.
Leiva’s speaking engagement will also cover:
- Integration of Engineering, Supplier and Operations business processes
- Integration of information systems providing complete PLM Execution strategy for manufacturers of complex products
- Integrating PLM, Supplier Quality Management (SQM), Manufacturing Execution System (MES), and Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO)
In addition, Leiva will host an online encore presentation on June 26, 2014 from 10:00-11:00am PST time. Please register here.
iBASEt will be on the exhibit floor at booth #220.
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Solumina software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution System and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and Enterprise Quality Management System (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. Solumina is implemented by industry leaders, including BAE Systems, Airbus Space & Defense, General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, NASA, Northrop Grumman, Textron and United Technologies.
- iBASEt Launches Manufacturing Intelligence Solution for its Digital Manufacturing Suite - August 10, 2018
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Benefits of Dock to Stock (DTS) Programs for Complex Discrete Manufacturers - February 13, 2017
- Why a Quality Management System Isn’t Enough to Satisfy 21 CFR Part 820 and Part 11 - January 3, 2017
- Why Medical Manufacturers Need Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) - December 15, 2016
- Does Your MES Support Effective Product Genealogy for Medical Device Manufacturing? - October 6, 2016
- Achieve Cradle-to-Grave Bi-Directional Traceability with Best-of-Breed MOM - July 15, 2016
- A Better Approach to Maintaining Device History Records - March 1, 2016
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016