Offices at the B 612 Toulouse Aerospace Campus Support Continued Growth in the French Aerospace Industry
TOULOUSE, FRANCE and FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif. – July 2, 2018 – iBASEt, a leading provider of digital manufacturing, MRO and quality software solutions, today announced the expansion of its operations in Europe with the opening of its European Headquarters in Toulouse, France at the B 612 Toulouse Aerospace Campus. The new office aims to support the increased demand for the company’s software solutions in the growing aerospace market across France, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
Toulouse Aerospace Campus’ B 612 facilities were officially opened on 25-June and provide more than 26,000 m2 of office area on six levels. The facilities will house the IRT Saint-Exupéry research institute, along with France’s Aerospace Valley headquarter offices. One of the top three competitiveness clusters in France, Aerospace Valley at B 612 brings together all that matters in space and aeronautics in the Occitania and New Aquitaine regions of France.
“The aerospace industry is thriving in Europe. We’re proud to have iBASEt’s European organization working alongside those leading the Aerospace Valley competitiveness cluster in France,” said Philippe Boissat, Managing Director of the EMEA division at iBASEt. “This underscores iBASEt’s continuing growth and presence in the European Aerospace market.”
Located at Bâtiment B612, 3 Rue Tarfaya, 31400 Toulouse, France, the new office will solidify iBASEt’s footprint in France and allow the company to be closer to its global customers within the aerospace industry. The European office will also help iBASEt drive its product innovation in the highly regulated and complex aerospace industry.
The announcement of iBASEt’s new location in Europe comes two years after the company announced the opening of its India operations, further expanding its global operations.
Headquartered in Foothill Ranch, California in the U.S., iBASEt provides proven, out-of-the-box solutions that simplify complex manufacturing.
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Solumina software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution Systems and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO)and Enterprise Quality Management Systems (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. Solumina is implemented by many industry leaders in the Aerospace and Defense sector, including agencies of the U.S. Government.
- iBASEt Announces 2018 Digital Manufacturing Leadership Award Winners - November 16, 2018
- iBASEt Introduces ‘Cloud-Ready’ Digital Manufacturing Solution - October 18, 2018
- iBASEt’s Ladeira Poonian Honored as Outstanding Private Technology Company CEO - October 1, 2018
- iBASEt Appoints Scott Baril as Vice President of Professional Services - September 12, 2018
- Leaders in Complex Manufacturing Converge at iBASEt ‘Excelerate’ Business Conference - August 23, 2018
- iBASEt Establishes European Headquarters in France - July 2, 2018
- How to Align IT and OT to Realize Digital Business Results - June 18, 2018
- Industry-Specific MES is the Solution to Customization Headaches - May 29, 2018
- What is Digital Manufacturing? - March 6, 2018
- iBASEt Launches Digital Manufacturing Suite Providing the Foundation of Digital Transformation for Discrete Manufacturers - February 20, 2018