Foothill Ranch, Calif, October 21, 2014 — iBASEt’s Conrad Leiva, Vice President of Product Marketing and Alliances, will give a presentation at Kaba Solutions User Group (KSUG) Conference on “What Do Quality and Workforce Management Systems Have in Common” on Wednesday, October 29, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. at the Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
Conrad’s presentation will examine why it’s important to look at our business processes for managing human resources with strategic business goals in mind including the quality management system. Conrad will link the different aspects of managing the workforce and link to manufacturing intelligence, integration across multiple applications (eg. MES, MOM, EQMS, HR, Workforce Management, ERP), and what opportunities lay ahead for better integration across these functions. We will examine how information technology helps achieve these processes and the end goal of higher customer, manager and employee satisfaction.
iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions to complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Solumina software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution System and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and Enterprise Quality Management System (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. Solumina is implemented by industry leaders, including BAE Systems, Airbus Space & Defense, General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, NASA, Northrop Grumman, Textron and United Technologies.
- iBASEt Launches Manufacturing Intelligence Solution for its Digital Manufacturing Suite - August 10, 2018
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Benefits of Dock to Stock (DTS) Programs for Complex Discrete Manufacturers - February 13, 2017
- Why a Quality Management System Isn’t Enough to Satisfy 21 CFR Part 820 and Part 11 - January 3, 2017
- Why Medical Manufacturers Need Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) - December 15, 2016
- Does Your MES Support Effective Product Genealogy for Medical Device Manufacturing? - October 6, 2016
- Achieve Cradle-to-Grave Bi-Directional Traceability with Best-of-Breed MOM - July 15, 2016
- A Better Approach to Maintaining Device History Records - March 1, 2016
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016