Lake Forest, Calif., September 5, 2002 – iBASEt, a leading information technology company, announced today that it received a contract valued at $21 million from the Naval Surface Warfare Center – Carderock Division. This Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract has a two-year term. Under this contract iBASEt will provide Manufacturing, Maintenance, Engineering, Logistics and Acquisition support services to government agencies.
iBASEt’s Vice President of Federal Systems Division (FSD), Dick Anspach, stated, “Our employees applaud this opportunity to provide continued service to our DoD customers.”
iBASEt, founded in 1986 as TSI, is a leading provider of high-tech software solutions and services. The company has two divisions: FSD and Solumina. iBASEt’s Solumina Division pioneered the first client server image-based work instruction delivery and data capture system in the complex assembly, aerospace and defense markets. iBASEt’s FSD has a diversified record of quality performance supporting requirements for the NAVAIRESFOR, NAVAIRSYSCOM, SPAWAR, NSWC Carderock, NSWC Indian Head, Air Force, Marines, NASA, CENTCOM and local government agencies. The FSD provides many products and services to government agencies including: Systems Design; Development and Life Cycle Support; Systems Maintenance; Technical Publications; Business Process Re-engineering; Data/Software Conversion; Computer Based Training; Configuration Management; Secure e-Commererce Implementations; Program, Financial and Logistics Management; and Intelligence Analysis.
iBASEt contact: Vic Sial, President (949) 598-5200 or vsial@iBASEt.com
- iBASEt Extends the Digital Thread with Release of iBASEt PLM Connector - June 18, 2018
- Benefits of Adopting the Digital Thread - November 10, 2017
- Solumina Deployed by BAE Systems to Achieve Operational Excellence - February 3, 2016
- iBASEt Discusses Digital Thread to Manufacturing at AeroDef 2016 - January 19, 2016
- 10 Technologies Driving the Future of Manufacturing - December 15, 2015
- The Top 100 Defense Companies of 2015 - December 14, 2015
- Analytics, Big Data and Sensor Integration Are the Future According to Internet of Things App Developers - December 6, 2015
- The 50 Most Innovative Companies of 2015 Are Defining The Future of Manufacturing - December 3, 2015
- 7 Key Take-Aways And Predictions From IDG’s 2015 Enterprise Cloud Computing Survey - November 30, 2015
- 10 Predictions for Manufacturing Execution Systems and Manufacturing Intelligence In 2016 - November 24, 2015